_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi everyone!
rafeer896
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 8 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 - 02:19 AM UTC
My name is J.Austin, and I am a 31 year old artist from ohio (United States).. I recently got back into building models again after a 20 year break lol.. Me and dad used to build models together when i was a child. He recently purchased a couple models for us to build, and I'm right back into it.. That wasn't hard, biven our love for military aircraft, history, and aeronautics.. But anyhow, I built an F-8 Crusader a week or so ago, and when i found this forum and a few other sites and began to see all of the aftermarket parts decals, and etc, I realized that the F-8 I had built was too clean.. and not detailed enough.. So I decided that I was going to get a bit more into fine detail on the next ones.. I will be starting a new thread on the most current build that i am working on now, and adding photos as i work through the project.
Thanks, and happy building!!
J.Austin
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 - 06:46 AM UTC
Welcome aboard. I keep wanting to get an F-8, but with all the current projects I have going, it will be a while. I'll be looking forward to your build.
 _GOTOTOP