Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Buying a House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:12 AM UTC
It's official..... we got approved to buy a house......... Made an offer on one........And it was ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........Basement Dream Hobbyroom HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 02:01 AM UTC
Congrats Matt on your home and best wishes in the future!

Steve
ps: So when are you inviting us all over for the house warming???
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 05:49 AM UTC
attaboy matt

i love having a hobbyroom, it's great. congratulations!!!!!!! (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) a 24 swine grunt, squeal and salute.

Chris
vlady
Visit this Community
Bucuresti, Romania
entire network: 534 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 09:03 AM UTC
cogratiulations matt. here's a beer for ur refrigireted in the modelling room.
jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 357 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:17 AM UTC
O.k........ Horses are nice but, really, where the hell are you gonna put it? They also need to be fed.....and groomed......and exercised......and a saddle.......
Listen, Mister!!!! I am not made of money and I know that after you get bored with it, it will be me who has to walk the damned thing in the rain, when it's 2am and it needs to releave itself! Not only that but your school grades have been slipping so the added burden of a horse may interfer with your schooling. Tell you what we'll do.......how about a nice goldfish?
No MORE GERBILS!!!!!! That was one expensive Proctologist bill last time Mr. Man!!!! Really! How can you be expected to take care of a horse if you have problems with a Gerbil? The damned thing is, what, like 300 times the size of a gerbil!!!! I know you fell disappointed but a horse is just too.............huh?.....what?...........House? Oh!!!!!! Now the whole basement hobbyroom makes sense!!!!!!! Go for it, then.

Seriously....COIN-GRATS Matt.......and a harty...AHHHHHHH......FAMO!!!!
Long live the DSB and all it's venerial Pigs #:-) #:-)
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 09:52 PM UTC

Quoted Text

O.k........ Horses are nice but, really, where the hell are you gonna put it? They also need to be fed.....and groomed......and exercised......and a saddle.......
Listen, Mister!!!! I am not made of money and I know that after you get bored with it, it will be me who has to walk the damned thing in the rain, when it's 2am and it needs to releave itself! Not only that but your school grades have been slipping so the added burden of a horse may interfer with your schooling. Tell you what we'll do.......how about a nice goldfish?
No MORE GERBILS!!!!!! That was one expensive Proctologist bill last time Mr. Man!!!! Really! How can you be expected to take care of a horse if you have problems with a Gerbil? The damned thing is, what, like 300 times the size of a gerbil!!!! I know you fell disappointed but a horse is just too.............huh?.....what?...........House? Oh!!!!!! Now the whole basement hobbyroom makes sense!!!!!!! Go for it, then.

Seriously....COIN-GRATS Matt.......and a harty...AHHHHHHH......FAMO!!!!
Long live the DSB and all it's venerial Pigs #:-) #:-)

I am so glad he is back. and Congratulations Matt.
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:47 PM UTC
Ohhhhhhhh, How I've missed the Ramblings of Jon........I'm so glad he's back!!!!! #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)