Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 179 Posts
KitMaker Network: 28 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 02:52 AM UTC
Just wondering if anybody knows about
or is going to this show??????
which happens to be this Saturday April 7 2012
I did not notice any adverts about this show on Armorama.
It is the first one of the season for us guys in jersey and i will be there I am really looking foward to it
Respectfully

Horst
Tojo72
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 4,691 Posts
KitMaker Network: 668 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 08:02 AM UTC
Yes,I plan to be there for sure
SSGToms
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
entire network: 3,608 Posts
KitMaker Network: 512 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 03:20 PM UTC
I'm going, and I'm bringing about ten guys from my club too! We never miss this show. We fill an SUV and a van, set the cruise for 75, and barrel 2 hours to Wayne. It's a great show.
DUKWsinarow
Visit this Community
entire network: 124 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 03:25 PM UTC
I’m going…got a great deal on a B-52D last year and saw some awesome models…

Going to bring my 1:64 paddlewheel towboat ‘Logsdon’ this year to get advice from the pros…
Tojo72
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 4,691 Posts
KitMaker Network: 668 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 05:34 AM UTC
Just got back,couldn't stay too long as I have to go to work this afternoon.This had to be one of the biggest turnouts I have ever seen here.The parking lot was jammed at 9:30,many,many impressive entries.The 1/6 scale guy was back with his Shermans,and a Puma 234 this time !!.There was a giant Russian Bear with spinning props,and many others.A lot of Fantasy-Sci-Fi stuff also.Sorry no pics but I'm sure there will be some.Matt Toms bought some great stuff,and I saw Redleg Mike,I'm sure others were there.Having got my fill from the Greatmodels sale,I confined myself to tools and refrence materials.

Anthony C

Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 03:52 PM UTC
As always, I had a great time at the show. I shot close to 400 photos. Just need the time to sort, separate, and edit them, before posting them to the site. I'll break them down to armor, aircraft, ships, autos, and miscellaneous, and send them to the respective site editors.
ZONER1
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 55 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 06:25 PM UTC
I also just returned from another great MosquitoCon. You Jersey boys really know how to throw a party! Saw lots of friends, found some super vendors, enjoyed looking at all the wonderful stuff on the tables. The perfect weather topped things off. Congratulations and hats off guys! Keep up the good work!

I cordially invite all you show exhibitors and attendees to bring that stuff to Long Island for the May 5-6 NoreastCon regional "shootout" so the LI locals can be similarly treated to your fine, fine handiwork.

Particularly LUVed the BIG stuff on display at this and previous shows. THAT'S DEDICATION! Anyone with similar pieces of armor, artillery, ships or planes who'd like some dedicated space to show that stuff off here, please post back or contact us through the web site at http://lisms.org and we'll see what we can arrange.
HORSTHOPF
Visit this Community
entire network: 179 Posts
KitMaker Network: 28 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 09:00 PM UTC
Just getting ready for work but i wanted to say that i had a great time at Mosquitocon 21 there were so many wonderful pieces of art work to see and great inspiration for
future builds. like you said Matt dem Jersey guys put on a show.
Cant wait to see Dave's pictures.
Again gret show

Regards

Horst
 _GOTOTOP