_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello all fellow modeling Enthusiasts.
Ender3030
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 - 10:52 AM UTC
My name is Chris and I am back to the hobby after a 16 or so hiatus. I am 32, live in Charleston, SC and have a passion for the hobby that has been rekindled after laying dormant I suppose like many of you. I am amazed at the resources out there to day and am happy to find a community so warm and helpful.

I am about to start posting questions on the fourms and look forward to getting to know many of you, and hope I can return the favor in some ways. I would like to let you know I live a stones throw away from the USS Yorktown Muesem, and will be taking several trips their for detailed photos of the wonderful collection of Military equipment stored the. Please, if you look up the museum http://www.patriotspoint.org/
And want pictures of anything there I will be happy to oblige! Please send me a detailed message of what you need and I will do my best to get it to you.
Enough ranting from me, thanks ahead of time, and happy building!

Chris H. (Ender3030)

- name comes from from Orson Scott Cards Sci-Fi Manga Opus if you were wondering. 3030 is Deltrons Masterpiece album. If you haven't heard it check it out!
JClapp
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 2,265 Posts
KitMaker Network: 225 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 - 12:01 PM UTC
Hiya Chris, welcome aboard. thanks for the link to Patriots point, I just spent half an hour looking at their stuff. you are luck to have that place for a neighbor.

This is indeed a nice community. What is your area of interest currently?
bmikk1
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 199 Posts
KitMaker Network: 48 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 12:38 PM UTC
Hi chris, welcome to the forums!
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 2,659 Posts
KitMaker Network: 865 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 08:09 AM UTC
Hi Chris

Welcome to the wonderful world of Armorama..

remember questions are meant to be answered..

Delbert
 _GOTOTOP