Place your announcements here please.
Any Dealt with Brookhursthobbies?
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 09:05 AM UTC
I am wondering if any has ever ordered from Brookhurst Hobbies. The don't accept paypal and I want to make sure they are reputable, before giving out my credit card information.
Tojo72
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 4,691 Posts
KitMaker Network: 668 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 12:00 PM UTC
Yes Matt,very nice people and good service.I ordered and received some Ultracast Parts for my P-51D.communication was good,I would use them again.
jowady
entire network: 1,027 Posts
KitMaker Network: 115 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 04:35 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I am wondering if any has ever ordered from Brookhurst Hobbies. The don't accept paypal and I want to make sure they are reputable, before giving out my credit card information.

I've used them quite a bit, yes, they are very reputable. Generally fast service and good communication.
bmikk1
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 199 Posts
KitMaker Network: 48 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 08:07 AM UTC
Matt, I have never ordered online from them, however on a Family trip to Disney Land I popped into their store to buy some kits. I was very impressed, probably the best stocked hobby shop I have been in. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Personally I would trust them with my credit card.
ComradeMP
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 472 Posts
KitMaker Network: 18 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 08:27 PM UTC
wish I would have seen this topic earlier, but yeah, they're good guys. I go down to the shop every 15 days or so. Compared to where I used to go buy kits (only two rows with kits) this place was like a paradise the first time I went down there. Guys are good and helpful and know their stuff.
 _GOTOTOP