Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
The hidious attack apon GSO and the fallout..
jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 357 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 03:02 AM UTC
Hello my dear brother Pigs,
It truely has been tooooooooo long! Things are still up in the air for me right now. Once again, I'm on a borrowed computer and wish I could talk directly to you all. I miss you and have you on my mind all the time.
Let us go over what has happened since my last post. I was kicked out by my wife. Took all I could, packed it into my truck, and fleed. 3 days later I was pulled over as I drove said truck to an inspection appointment because of the out of date inspection. Apon a backround check, it was found that the truck was not insured, and I was arrested. After having a friend post my bail (because of my at-home dad statis, I had no job) I left and started the disaster known as "the loss of everything dear" battle. Seeing that I had no job, I had no money to retrieve my truck, and the garage didn't want to trade, barter, or even hold some of my belongings till I came back with the money, so I wouldn't be charged daily for the storage fees. After fighting the garage owner,court, and my self loathing.......all my possessions were "disposed" of. ALL MY @@%!ING MODELS, TOOLS, AND PARAPHENALIA GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I was reduced to only one set of clothing and a friend to help me was all I had left.
Now, what seems like many, many lifetimes later...........my wife wants to work out our differences. I have set her straight about what it would take.....DON'T worry Davidus! It will either be done right or not at all! I just wanted to get back to you guys so that you would know I am alive. Soon to be back with a whole new set of delirious antics and foaming at the mouth delerium.
Long live the DSB and My Sith Lord Darth Davidus Arwenismineus
DEATH TO TOW TRUCK DRIVERS
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 03:09 AM UTC
Lord Jackus,

OMG! You should have let us know, we pigs can help you out!!! But it's great to hear from you again, and knowing things are looking better for ya. ALl the best, My brother, and we all gonna pray for you!!!!

(++) (++) (++) (++)
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 03:34 AM UTC
First........ Great to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Us pigs will all chip in and get you a.....................................AHHHH....FAMO......
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 04:36 AM UTC
Hi jack.
(Sounds like a threat.) Um,Matt he needs transport,so it will have to be a 1:1 Famo...
Try to work everything out.While you have been through all this,many new models have been released,so there is a lot of incentive out there for you to get back into the swing of things. (++) (++) (++) (++) 49 (++) (++) (++)
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 04:54 AM UTC
Ok.......maybe a small pickup then............
Oberst
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 851 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 04:58 AM UTC
Best wishes and good luck Jon.
We are looking forward to your return,

Andrew

SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 10:00 AM UTC
Jon, So glad to hear from you again... FINALLY..... I am so sorry to hear that all that happened. I cannot believe such bad things could happen to such a nice, fun guy. Hell what am I talking about stuff like that happens to me all the time. Wait, I'm not that nice. Nevermind! lol I hope things get back on the right track for you and soon... Hugs and kisses. (++)
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 12:25 PM UTC
Welcomus backus Jackhammerus!!! Good to know you're on the way up again. You'll be in our prayers
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 10:08 PM UTC
welcome back bro. I am happy to supply you with a couple of GMC's.

oh I better tell you they are 1/35 scale ones not braille scale #:-)
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 12:14 PM UTC
Welcome back dude I hope and pray everything goes all right for you #:-) (++)