Post your kits for sale here.
WTB: Italeri / Testors 1/35 Italian M13/40
SdAufKla
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
entire network: 2,238 Posts
KitMaker Network: 59 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 - 12:18 PM UTC
Wanted to buy: Italeri / Italeri-Testors 1/35 scale Italian M 13/40 tank kit. (I believe the same kit was boxed and sold by Revell, too.)

Looking to build not to collect, so condition of box is of no concern. Decals not esential, but still desired. Open box also OK. Need it complete and un-built, though, so no partial builds or started kits. A bagged kit would be alright, but it must absolutely be complete with parts NOT cut from sprues and have instructions.

Will consider trades from my stash (mostly WWII armor) if you would rather do that instead of money. I can remit payment by USPS M.O., personal check, or PayPal.

Would prefer a seller in the US just to avoid insane postage / shipping / customs costs, but will consider outside of North America. Nothing personal... hope you understand.

Reply here or send me a PM.

TIA!
MikeRiedeman
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 21 Posts
KitMaker Network: 20 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 - 12:44 PM UTC
Michael....hi..I'm in the USA...a AMPS member too, from MD...forgot my password/log on to this site so they may list me as "new"...I.m not. I have a Italeri, complete, old boxing, M13/40 I'd trade/sell. Let me know, Mike [email protected]
 _GOTOTOP