_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Plastic has come a long way...
thehermit
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
entire network: 277 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 02:14 PM UTC
G'day all.Just cruising around the web lookin for info on a couple builds I am contemplating when it occurred to me after reading many posts, that there are a LOT of modelers out there doing reviews, builds, etc., that complain a ton about the accuracy and quality of many kits. First off, I realize some of these kits command a hefty price and if the kit has shortcomings, then hey, you have the right to give it a shot. Secondly, since when are there THAT many "experts" out there that can claim that this or that kit has the wrong shaped/too long/too short/missing curve/odd shaped bulge part or parts, to be able to inform the entire modeling world via the web...?!!

And third, why is it that nary a single review goes by that the same old gripe is dragged out about the dreaded "ejector pin" calamity..? I KNOW there are kits that don't care about the placement or size of these things, but until some genius from the kit builder camp can come up with a way to get a kit out of a mold...deal with it...!! Some makers are better at hiding them than others, but for the most part they are easy enough to cover up and when the kit is done, sitting on the shelf gathering dust...who cares...?!!

The accuracy of any kit in our hobby depends on how well the research is done before the molds are even drawn up. We all know that. Companies wanting to jump on the band wagon to get a share of this very explosive market, are not always going to do the intense research that a company like Tamiya or Wing Nut Wings will do. But then you usually get what you pay for. We can all benefit from letting the companies know what we think of their kits these days with the advent of the WWW. Another thing that some of us enjoy at the local level, is the ability to be able to check over a kit at the neighbourhood hobby shop BEFORE deciding to purchase or not.

That last statement brings back horror stories of a certain hobby shop here in town that would literally throw you out if spent oo long "browsing" and not buying anything...!!!

My point here folks, is that we live in marvelous times when talking about the plastic model world. You can spend hundreds of dollars on after market "bits" for damn near anything that comes on the market these days. Some companies are even putting resin and PE in their own kits to cash in on the AM glam. The constant kvetching about rivet details and non-accurate tiny details ad-nauseum, can sometimes turn off many folk of what could easily build in to a perfectly acceptable model for the display shelf. I read about so many builders that are so p'd off about a kit, but they are forgetting that this is supposed to be a "hobby"...you know, something we do in our spare time for enjoyment and relaxation. It's NOT life or death here guys. Chill out and enjoy all the "stuff" we can get our mitts on these days.

Back when I got started, we thought the Frog and Aurora kits were kits from heaven...PE, resin, slide molds,...whatchutalkinbout son...??!!

Just sayin,
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 02:23 PM UTC
No reason to get upset over it. Some people strive for perfection. This brings them joy and a greater sense of accomplishment. The rest do it purely for fun. Two schools of thought, here. Sometimes I count rivets and spend a whad of cash on a kit. I'm investing $300 on my kit for nationals. But, I interject simple kits to mellow me out. Personally, I enjoy photo-etch. However, I just built a old Italeri kit OOB for the pure simplicity of it. Lesson is, be the type of model builder you strive to be and let others be who they want to be("live and let live").
tankfixer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 283 Posts
KitMaker Network: 167 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 02:26 PM UTC
You have hit the nail on the head! I too think of this as a hobby and find it funny when someone "worries" about how wrong this or that widget is. I like to build a model for the relaxation and enjoyment it brings me, NOT fret that the tool box is .000000000001 too long or short.
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 02:31 PM UTC
Laurie

Bravo, I agree with what you are saying. I am no expert when it comes to the actual length of the tie down strap on the rear right location, or to its exact location. I grew up in a period where Tamiya ruled the the armor market, the Monogram or Esci kits where cheaper, but did not go together all that well. All I wanted was a kit that went together with very little gaps and fuss. For me modelling is fun, and yes I learn a little. But for me if that Tiger kit looks like a Tiger, then I will build it. I might add some resin and PE nowadays just to make it look a little better.

Remember it is a hobby, not an obsession. Well wait....ok bad choice of words... Anyways it is suppose to be fun and take our minds of the normal drabble called life.

Ok, off my soap box now.
thehermit
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 03:23 PM UTC
Well, at least 2 guys think like I do...!! I wasn't gettin angry and I agree, "to each his own". What gripes me out is guys that make swooning statements about a kit with words like, "fantastic", "best kit out in this scale", "falls together", "superb detail"...THEN...go on to say that they were LET DOWN by the ejector pin marks in the WHEEL WELL BAYS...!!!!! CRIPES...you cannot even SEE the tops of the bays with the gear installed and sitting on your bench. Never mind the fact that a quick and simple swipe with a dag of putty..no more divet...easy...!

Like I said, to each his own, but for heaven's sake just ONCE I would like to see a review done where NO MENTION of EP marks is mentioned. They are a needed and functional part of the molding process. No need to moan on and on about it.

This may sound like I'm on a major rant here, but I have recently been involved with a few chaps that were putting together a sort of "hands on" booklet for new modelers coming to the hobby, and they were quoting all sorts of tripe from across the web regarding "good" and "bad" kits for the returning modeler and the newbies. After reading a first draft, the overall feeling I got was that these guys were gonna scare AWAY more potential builders than they were hoping to attract...!!

Please..."leave the hyper AMS stuff for the AMS crowd", is what I told them. You want to get people INTERESTED in modelling again...FIRST. THEN, you can slowly introduce the PE, resin, yadda, yadda, stuff. They were saying that showing them a Tamiya kit, you know, the "shake and bake kits" that many builders frown on, would give them a false impression of what modeling REALLY is...!!?? What a load...!!

When I first got modeling waaaaayy back in the fifties, we never gave it a secong thought about the panel lines, cockpit shape, rivet count or even if the parts fit together properly...!! We just got a kick outa buildin somethin that we knew we could NEVER fly, drive, or shoot...!!

I know times and technology have changed. Let's not forget though that if you replace the fun and enjoyment of building something with your own two hands, and replace it with the sort of AMS accuracy that some builders DEMAND, we loose that sense of apprehention and giddiness that comes from opening the box when you get home...

Ya, I know its startin to get a little supersilious, but hey, when you get to my age...who cares...

thehermit
Spiderfrommars
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
entire network: 3,845 Posts
KitMaker Network: 209 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 09:56 PM UTC
I'm sorry guys but I don't completely agree witu you

I'm far to be a rivet counter , me too I think that this is nothing like a hobby and I think that some guys takes it too seriously indeed, but since kits have become far more expensive than in the past, I expect that they are at least correct in shape and details.
When I took up kit modelling there were few reference sources. Sometime we used to assembled a kit without seeing any pics of the actual subject using just the box art as a reference. Furthermore plastic mould technology was far less sophisticated than nowadays. Details were soft, rough ,thick and we had to use tons of putty to assemble in a decent way our kits. Of course, we must have been less demanding. Nowadays, thanks to internet we have lots of reference pics and technology has improved.
Why should I pay a fortune to buy a kit which has big flaws? If I'm able to detect these flaws using a common PC and a internet acces I couldn't accept that a big company would made these mistakes!
Technology has deeply changed our hobby, in my humble opinion we should claim that companies do their best to provide state-of-the-art products.

My two cents anyway

Cheers
bison126
Visit this Community
Correze, France
entire network: 5,329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 89 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 10:34 PM UTC
Well, your point of view is interesting but I don't fully agree with you.
First of all, I like reading in a review that ejector marks are badly placed, I mean still visible when the build is complete. When they are hidden in a way or another I don't care about them and don't even try to fill them.
Accuracy is something that I take into account when the price is high. In that case, I expect I get a kit that is right in shapes and dimensions.
For an ordinary price, say around 20-25 euros, I can live with inaccuracies or try to fix them if it's within my skills.
I consider this is also part of the hobby but it is not necessary if you don't want to get too much involved in that field.
I know the limits of plastic injection but I see the differences between the major brands and I'd like every maker use the best technology when available.
Concerning the "experts" that write review for the site, I don't consider myself as an expert but when I write one I can tell you that I know what I am talking about. That's probably why I don't write a lot of reviews about kits.
My only aim is to give the reader an idea of what he will get in his box and if he must expect some extra work or plan to buy some AM stuff. A good kit is not only a beautiful kit but one which offers a good quality/price ratio.
I guess that when you buy a Tamiya kit you expect a high level of detail and an easy build just to have fun and keep it as a hobby.

I am one who likes to add some missing details and even scratchbuild parts but I also like to build OOB when the kit is nice. This is my philosophy in this hobby. All depends on where you set the bar.
In a way, nowadays we are a bit spoiled by the extent of the offering.

Olivier
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 03:38 AM UTC
I am not in agreement with you either. I agree with Mauro and Olivier. I want to know all the warts about a kit and an honest review, not sunshine blown up my butt about how great a kit is when it isn't. Also like Olivier, when I write a review, which I have done many, I know the subject as well, either through first-hand experience or research on it. I am not writing a review to bring new modelers into the hobby (if it does, great), but to inform the readers here how good or bad the kit is so they can make up thier mind whether to buy it or not.

For me, the fun is in fixing, updating, and adding detail to kits. I almost never build something straight OOB. To me, that is boring. To each their own though.
afv_rob
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,556 Posts
KitMaker Network: 292 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 05:15 AM UTC
Sorry but I totally disagree with some of the sentiments here and totally agree with Mauro, Olivier and Gino.

For me, the fun of the hobby is in making my models as accurate as I physically can. I find immense enjoyment in sifting through tons of research and reference material, and then building a model that is as correct and near to the real thing as possible. If this makes me a rivet counter, then I am indeed a rivet counter. I'm sometimes don't worry too much about minor dimensional issues, but on the whole I cannot build a model out of the box, I don't find any enjoyment in it and most of the times I've tried it I've just given up with the models.

I write reviews as well. My reviews are often critical and draw attention to any errors. Not because i'm being anal, but because those errors exist. If someone gave me a kit that was 100% perfect then i'd report it as such. The one thing I cannot stand in this hobby is reviews that describe the contents of a kit box or comment on the colour of the plastic. To me I see now point in that, and more often than not I just think its a modeller who knows nothing about the subject and frankly isn't qualified to write on it. If one where reading a film review, they would expect it to offer a critical analysis of the film, not simply describe what happens from scene to scene.

What I take issue with as well, is that as a so called 'rivet counter', I've never once bemoaned those who like to build kits out of the box. I can't really ever recall a thread or discussion on any forum taking a dig at kit builders who don't worry about accuracy or adding tons of detail. There is however no end of discussions bemoaning those who like to detail their models and are concerned with such things. It seems the flak is always directed towards us, yet I've never imposed my modelling beliefs on anyone.
Rouse713
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 367 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 06:34 AM UTC
Rivet counters all the way baby!

I would summize that most reviewers are rivet counters (ok maybe not counting every rivet, but making sure dimensionals and production timeline features are correct). What bothers you when they find errors?

1) Now that you know there is an error it bugs you. Then I think you may be a closet rivet counter.

2) The fact that they criticize every little thing. In my mind isn't that what a review of a detailed scale model kit is supposed to be? Would you rather all review say:

"it builds into something that looks like the box art"

I would guess you want more than that. Sorry if I came accross as negative, but what you see as nitpicking, I see as progress.

Mark
Magpie
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 653 Posts
KitMaker Network: 140 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 10:23 AM UTC
Thing is, if you write a review you need to try be all things to all folk I reckon.

If you do a review that doesn't count rivets and there are 2 rivets short on the model then the rivet counters are going to be pretty stroppy that the bought this sub-standard rivet atrocity on the basis of your incomplete review.

If you do count the rivets then the normal people ( ) will get to the rivet manifest and go "yeh yeh what ever."

I for one HATE building I do not enjoy it at all. I love to paint . So when I read a review I want it to give me a pretty good idea as to how much enjoyment I am going to get from the kit. If it points out with glee that the kit come comes with a full resin riveting sprue then I know this one isn't for me.
thehermit
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 02:51 PM UTC
OK guys, we've heard from both sides of the fence now. Some interesting thoughts have been put forward regarding the "rivet counters" of the hobby world, as well as the "dimensionally accurate" crowd. This is what I hoped to get, a good discussion on the aspects that I started with. I still stand by my original thoughts of keeping the fun in the hobby while not worrying about the "small stuff" If you like the small stuff, hey, keep buildin, I'm not gonna shoot you down in a blazing ball of styrene...!!

Suffice it to say, that after reading hundreds of web pages on reviews, builds, previews and what-not, there is a definate divided playing field in the model building arena. What I was tryimg to get at, was that our hobby can only grow with more and BETTER kits if we attract MORE builders TO the hobby, and not scare them off with negative jargon on kits. Yes its good to know about some of the warts in a kit, and I have a SERIOUS problem with reviewers that drone on and on about the REAL item and then tell us in written form what is on the sprues...WHO CARES...THAT REALLY bugs the hell outa me. Show me a close up of the parts, warts and all, don't bore me with the itemized list. Its supposed to be a kit review, not a history lesson on the subject. Leave that for another page or another forum area.

In the end everyone can have his 15 minutes in the sun, with a well written and reviewed article. People like to build in their own way. They like to paint in their own way. And in the end they like to enjoy their hobby in their own way no matter WHAT all of us say. As someone once said, we all agree to disagree, and be happy that we have the where with all to enjoy this great hobby no matter HOW the final model gets done...!

Pleasure readin guys, and hope we can discuss more thoughts along the way. I am not a voracious poster like some of the chaps here, but I do like to stir it up once in a while cause it brings out the "character" of the hobby so to speak...

Cheers all,
Laurie

"Don't depend on yer eyes...if your imagination is out of focus...!"
Foxtrot1
Visit this Community
Gauteng, South Africa
entire network: 234 Posts
KitMaker Network: 19 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 06:42 PM UTC
I agree with the fact that there are two different categories here. One; there are modelers that build the kit OOB, just for the fun/experience of it. Two; there are serious/competitive modelers out there that are very much concerned with historical accuracy and specs.

I am no expert (I have only been in this game since Jan 2010), but I really do want the end result to be considered historically accurate. The smallest item that is not 'period-correct' could throw the whole model off.

For example, I recently bought the MasterBox Iraq Kit 1 (USMC). The box art looked amazing and very accurate (for Marines in Iraq circa 2004). I read up on a few reviews and my complaints are exactly the same as what the reviews stated. Great box art, yet the actual figures don't do it justice. Wrong weapons, wrong gear and a lack of detail as shown on the box (glasses, groin protecters, etc.). Even though I already knew this before I placed my order, I still wanted the kit.

My point is, I am grateful that there are guys out there that do in-depth reviews. That way, you will never be disappointed.
Spiderfrommars
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
entire network: 3,845 Posts
KitMaker Network: 209 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 08:08 PM UTC
Well, I understand the guys who assemble the kits OOB, as I told you I'm far to be a rivet counter and I try not to take the hobby too seriously but I think it isn't just a matter of "niptick modellers" versus "easy going" ones

When I see the pics of the actual subject and I compare them with my kit I always wonder how can improve my projects. I'm really satisfied when I give a creative touch to my builds and when I add to my models something which wasn't provided 'm really happy. It doesn't matter if eventually I can't get the results which I wanted to acheived. Making only OOB model kits, would make me feel far less creative and maybe more frustrated, although I can admit that some guy could be very creative with painting jobs.
Sometime I think that plastic kits are just bases to obtain reproduction in scale of actual subjects, and I think that if I had enough time it would be really great to scratchbuild all my models.
All in all what's our goal mates? I think that it isn't assembling and painting lots of kits trying to follow istruction sheets in a good way, I think that our goal is depicting reality as best as we can.

So, for example look here

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/187950&page=1

http://www.dishmodels.ru/gshow.htm?p=10556

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/188696&page=1

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/185680&page=1

Aren't they stunning jobs, which are far more interesting than an OOB build?

Just my opinion anyway

Cheers
Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
entire network: 3,094 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 12:59 AM UTC
I must I agree wwith Mauro, Olivier and Gino here although I appreciate where you are coming from Laurie.

However, you said this in your last post:

Quoted Text

I have a SERIOUS problem with reviewers that drone on and on about the REAL item and then tell us in written form what is on the sprues...WHO CARES...THAT REALLY bugs the hell outa me. Show me a close up of the parts, warts and all, don't bore me with the itemized list. Its supposed to be a kit review, not a history lesson on the subject. Leave that for another page or another forum area.

I've done a few reviews here and I usually add a decent section on the history of the real thing of the model kit I am reviewing. The reason for this is that there are a lot of modellers out there who are very interested in the real thing alongside the model. Another reason is it gives background to the subject and, for instance, by informing them of what countries used said vehicle they can then look for different forms of camouflage and finishes. I also tend to show close ups of the parts, 'warts and all' too- I don't see any reason why a succint and informative history of the real thing cannot be included with a review/overview of the model kit.

In short I always try to make my reviews as in-depth as possible without droning on for ages about particular angles or bolt locations- having said that those discussions also have their place and I see no reason to criticise so called 'rivet counters'- as you said this is a hobby and people are free to do what pleases them, be that OOB builds or some super-detailing or scratchbuilding.

Just my 2cents.
thehermit
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 01:53 AM UTC
Alrighty then chaps...the results are in and the "RC's" have it:

Rivet Counters & AMSers = 10
Regular & OOBers = 3

We bow to the majority and now we can retire to our respective corners of the modeling ring and continue in our quest to build the ULTIMATE kit of our choice..
BillGorm
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 609 Posts
KitMaker Network: 120 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 02:53 AM UTC
The two ends of the modeling spectrum will always be there, but there's a lot of room on the scale and modelers aren't always consistent in their approach. For example, I just spent six months or more researching and modeling a vehicle based on photographs. My next armor build (whatever that may be) will be strictly OOB. In the meantime, I'm building a ship because I burned myself out. So while I appreciate fidelity to detail, sometimes I find it comes at too high a price.

The other point I want to make is that accuracy is wasted unless it is accompanied by commensurate building, painting, and weathering skills. If you correct every error, but leave gaps, glue marks, and overspray all over the place have you done better than the modeler who leaves the inaccuracies in place but does a superb job building and finishing the model? This is part of the reason why I'm content for my next armor build to be OOB. Accuracy may suffer slightly, but it will be an opportunity to focus on the other two legs of modeling.
Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
entire network: 3,094 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 05:05 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The two ends of the modeling spectrum will always be there, but there's a lot of room on the scale and modelers aren't always consistent in their approach. For example, I just spent six months or more researching and modeling a vehicle based on photographs. My next armor build (whatever that may be) will be strictly OOB. In the meantime, I'm building a ship because I burned myself out. So while I appreciate fidelity to detail, sometimes I find it comes at too high a price.

The other point I want to make is that accuracy is wasted unless it is accompanied by commensurate building, painting, and weathering skills. If you correct every error, but leave gaps, glue marks, and overspray all over the place have you done better than the modeler who leaves the inaccuracies in place but does a superb job building and finishing the model? This is part of the reason why I'm content for my next armor build to be OOB. Accuracy may suffer slightly, but it will be an opportunity to focus on the other two legs of modeling.

Nicely put Bill, you make a very valid point- my approach to modelling is along the lines you describe.

In any case I think we have to remember that this is a hobby and as long as you are enjoying it then your doing pretty well !
Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
entire network: 6,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 276 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 06:51 AM UTC
This subject has been discussed over and over... and it always comes down to one main point... ENJOYMENT! So...

If you enjoy being a rivet counter.. go for it

It you enjoy building OOB.. go for it

If you enjoy working on one kit for a whole year.. go for it

BUT, as in everything else in life, As long as you don't try to force your opinion on other people.. or put them down for their opinions... simple

Cheers
Hisham
bmikk1
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 199 Posts
KitMaker Network: 48 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 09:58 AM UTC
Right now there is a 10 year old kid out there somewhere staring at his unpainted 10$ P-51 proud as can be, gaps, glue stains and all.

Right now there is a 45 year old man staring at his professionally painted 120$ P-51 proud as can be, photo etch, aftermarket decals and all.

The beautiful thing about this hobby is either of these individuals are well represented in this hobby and have lots of kit options to suit there needs.

I feel the same way with kit reviews. If you pull up a review on the 120$ kit, chances are you are going to find an in- depth review about the entire kit, good and bad. If you pull up a review on the 10$ kit chances are you will get a simpler review focusing on the simplicity, or fun factor of the kit.

Just my 2 cents I guess.....
Rouse713
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 01:24 PM UTC

Quoted Text

This subject has been discussed over and over... and it always comes down to one main point... ENJOYMENT! So...

If you enjoy being a rivet counter.. go for it

It you enjoy building OOB.. go for it

If you enjoy working on one kit for a whole year.. go for it

BUT, as in everything else in life, As long as you don't try to force your opinion on other people.. or put them down for their opinions... simple

Cheers
Hisham

The voice of reason.
thehermit
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 02:48 PM UTC
There are as many reasons for building a model kit as there are models in everyone here's stash...!!! The only reason that couints in the end, is, are you enjoying yerself...?

If you answered yes, then all our comments, even my own soap box rants, are reason enough to enjoy ANY of the avenues taken to the final build.

It is quite interesting considering that I turn 60 next week, that I have come all the way from the days of Aurora,Frog kits and tube glue, to a time when I can talk to an Irishman, Scot, Egyptian, an Aussie, Frenchman, you name it, they are here. Is this not an INCREDIBLE time to be in this hobby...?

Who would have thunk that a person could talk to a chap 5,000 miles away about a kit you are BOTH working on at the same time, have the same beefs AND bouquets about the dad-ratted nose cone not fitting right, or the track links all mushy looking, and have photos at the ready to boot...??!!

All you guys have made valid and interesting points on the discussion I started a few days ago, and I THANK you all for your input. It has been a real pleasure reading everyones input and their own take on the hobby.

These types of forums are what make the model building hobby so much fun these days. Sure, I get all snarly about SOME things that are said on many forums, but in the end the wealth of info, pics, and banter go a long way in adding that little bit o "zip" to my, and I hope others, days at the workbench.

BTW, I just added the Tamiya 1/32 P-51 Mustang to the stash, which brings my total up to 321 kits IN THE BOX...with 4 more ON THE BENCH...!!! FANTASTIC KIT if I do say so. The level of engineering on this kit is eye watering. I am adding ONLY AM wheels and the narrower prop blades.

See, it happens to me also...so I guess I just shot my whole argument down in flames...oh well...gettin old I guess...!

At this rate, I'll have to live ANOTHER 60 years to finish all the kits...ain't gonna happen, cause YOU KNOW somebody will bring out a kit I've always wanted, and never thought anyone would do...!!

Anyway, thanks for all the input chaps, now go build something...

the hermit
Rouse713
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 03:03 PM UTC
As a full moon passes over the earth, the members of Armorama sleep.

thehermit
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 03:27 PM UTC
Hey Mark, I LOVE the photo. I have 2 little guys year anahaf old each, so I am a sucker for "cute" kitten pics...aaawwwwwww......
 _GOTOTOP