_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Trade Only
For those looking to trade kits or items only.
1/35 Tiger Late upgrade bundle
Matt182
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 269 Posts
KitMaker Network: 23 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 10:40 AM UTC
I have the following upgrades for a late tiger 1 which im looking to trade. The upgrades are:

1. Fruil late tracks (have been assembled, 22 spare links)
2. RBM barrel with late muzzel brake
3. Voyager full PE upgrade. Includes front, rear and side fenders. All the usual clamps and clasps, mesh etc. Designed for the dragon kit.
4. Resin and PE tow cable clamps, brass cleaning rods and wire for the tow cables.
5. 2 voyager PE turret baskets
6. Afv club zimmerit roller and tamiya zimmerit tools
7. Verlinden disassembled maybach 230 p45 resin engine

The only parts missing are the mounts for the track pulling cable. Heres a picture of all the parts

Im looking to trade this for 1/48 armor or a 1/35 Panther kit. I may also sell it if the offer is right. I do not want to split. Please PM me if interested
jekrott
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
entire network: 485 Posts
KitMaker Network: 131 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 12:59 PM UTC
what Panther kit are you looking for? I have a panther A late from dml with atak zimm,the Panther is a newer kit
Matt182
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 08:57 PM UTC
Hi Edward,

I'm looking for any DML Panther kit so the late A with atak zim would be perfect. Is it the standard kit or the premium edition?

Either way I'd be happy to trade for it
jekrott
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
entire network: 485 Posts
KitMaker Network: 131 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 01:39 PM UTC
I have the premium edition #6358 atak #35019 i will also throw in aber front fenders #35a110 into to.the box for the panther is torn but nothing is damaged at all inside spilled future floor wax and didn't clean it.Can you tell me about the voyager pe set for the tiger 1 ,what # is it.Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks
Matt182
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 - 09:36 PM UTC
Hi Edward,

I'm not sure what # it was as it was a jumbo set. It included all the pe, which covers the entire model, a turned ali barrel and a PE towage bin. As I have used the barrel I have replaced it with the RBM one.

I wasn't sure exactly what came in the set when I ordered it so I ended up ordering a seperate pe stowage bin so thats why there are 2 all in all it ended up costing £45 and I barely used any of it!

I also have an extra set of turned brass cleaning rods (so 12 total) and a couple of frets of eduard PE that I will throw in as well (side skirts and other fittings)

If your happy with the content of the bundle I am happy to trade for the panther and zimmerit. If you PM me your address (I will pm my address) I will get it posted out to you

Cheers
Matt
 _GOTOTOP