_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
yoU-Haul: The transport campaign
Tailor
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
entire network: 1,168 Posts
KitMaker Network: 18 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 10:17 PM UTC
Ladies and Gentlemen,
logistics are essential to keep our lives on track. For almost every action in our lives there is long chain of supply that keeps us mobile, fed, clothed, and/or armed. Take away transport and logistics from our lives and we would be back in the middle ages in about no time!

Here is the campaign that centers on all aspects of transport and logistics both civil and military:
It can be figures carrying boxes or dragging carts. Disptach riders or Wells Fargo coaches. Trucks, personnel carries, cargo ships and transports, tenders, oilers, troop ships. Transport planes of every type and even the space shuttle would apply.

Chime in, if you want to bring that transport related kit, that certainly rests at the bottom of your stash, to honours.

Campaign proposal: yoU-Haul

Thanks!

Cheers,
Guido
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 07:49 AM UTC
I think I can come up with something in that time frame. Possibly Dragon's Sd.Kfz. 251 Ausf.C; as used by the SS.
ltb073
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3,662 Posts
KitMaker Network: 319 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 01:40 PM UTC
Hey Guido, even though I am signed up for the other 2 campaigns that Gary pointed out I would still be up for another 1 Would a railway gondola be acceptable here, I have 1 that is sitting at the bottom of the stash for a while
 _GOTOTOP