_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
My Hobby Box
sword86
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 25 Posts
KitMaker Network: 11 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 05, 2011 - 06:18 AM UTC
Anyone familiar with this vendor? Their website doesn't tell you who, and where they are. (in the US somewhere near as I can figure)

Thanks.

sword86
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 25 Posts
KitMaker Network: 11 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 06:42 AM UTC
Ok...I did a little more homework. Apparently these guys are connected to Great Models.
This came from a link that came up on a Google search, as a response on another hobby forum from an almost identical question.
Originally I stumbled across their site on a previous search looking for a particular item, and found a couple of things I wanted to purchase.
I was hesitant to buy them 'cause there is absolutely nothing on their site that indicated who they were, or where they we located. When you place items in a shopping cart and go to the checkout, the only means of paying was to enter a CC number. No other means like PayPal, etc.
There was nothing at all on their site that gave me any idea that they were a 'legitimate' vendor. They could have easily have been a bogus site cultivating CC data from the naive.
Anyway; I have an answer to my original query, but you'd think a serious vendor looking for some business might offer up some additional information on their website to comfort prospective purchasers as to their legitimacy.

FYI.

_GOTOTOP