Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Movember....
pbhawkin
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
entire network: 179 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 06:02 PM UTC
Movember... or the decidely gentlemanly art of growing a moustache to impress the ladys and making your fellow pilots jealous of your virility by the length and thickness of your Mo.
I am a first time Mo grower and this is for fund raising for Prostate Ca (something WW1 service personnal didn't really have to worry about as they had more pressing matters to contend with (dashed Hun, What)) and depression (which a LOT of service personnal DID have to contend with in the form of what was then called 'shell shock' or unfortunetly even cowardnace)).
Anyway, if people would be so kind as to donate a little to these worthy causes please click on the following link and press the 'donate' button.
Paypal IS accepted for those outside of Australia!
http://mobro.co/pbhawkins

thank you in advance and I hope this is ok to post and in the right forum?
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 01:47 PM UTC
I drink coffee. Proven to help prevent prostate cancer. So, why not just donate a whole bunch of coffee?
Magpie
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 653 Posts
KitMaker Network: 140 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 05:01 PM UTC
Movember is designed to raise money for research into men's health in general but at the moment focuses on Prostate Cancer and Depression so we can dispel wives tales about the benefits of coffee and actually find a cure.

Helped ya crack a "monkey" Pete