Update on Upcoming Ship Models
BrandonLowe
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 62 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 04, 2011 - 05:37 AM UTC
[u]1/350 Warpiste[/u]

I know it has taken a very long time since this kit was originally released for us to get it and I am very sorry, but it was out of our control. However... we will finally have the Warspite here on Wednesday. So, this time next week we will have all the pre-orders shipped out.

I don't know how many extra Warspite kits we have, they are almost all spoken for

[u]1/350 Hikawa-Maru
[/u]
The new Hikawa-Maru will also be here Wednesday and we will have those pre-orders shipped out as well.

We do have some Hikawa-maru kits left, and I know we are getting the accessories (wood deck, etc) with them as well (will have them on the site soon)....

[u]1/350 Fujimi Hiryu[/u]

We were hoping to get the Fujimi Hiryu, along with a re-stock of the Fuso, Yamashiro as well Wednesday, but, it looks like it will be a little longer on those unfortunately.

[u]1/700 Fujimi and Others[/u]

We do have several new 1/700 kits from Fujimi and also new kits from several other companies that are at least new to us arriving Wednesday.

[u]Pitroad[/u]

We will have a Pitroad re-stock shipment that will include several new kits from them as well but it will be a few days later than Wednesday.

[u]ArtWox Decks[/u]

The new decks from ArtWox will be next week as well including their 1/200 Arizona deck. In a couple of weeks, we will have a Black finish deck version of Yamato / Musashi available from ArtWox.

[u]Niko[/u]

Niko has 10 new accessory sets that we will announce next week and have in stock probably the last week of November.

[u]Orange Hobby[/u]

Orange Hobby will be releasing another kit towards the end of the year hopefully... we will announce what it is going to be as soon as they say we can. It is not what you would expect.

[u]Combrig[/u]

Lots of new items have been announced. We will list the release dates and prices as we receive them and start allowing pre-orders then.

[u]Yankee / Midship[/u]

The Yankee Boston kit looks really nice, we will have all the pre-orders shipped out by this time next week as well. The next Yankee 1/350 kit is really cool and should be ready by the end of the year. We will be announcing what it is in the next couple of weeks after the release date is nailed down. Midship has a couple of surprises as well in 1/700.

[u]HP Models[/u]

We have a long list of HP Models that several of you have requested that we get in stock, and we are working on it. It just takes a longggg time to get my orders in from them. If you have an HP kit you would like, let me know, and I will add it to my orders as well.

[u]Raiden Models[/u]

The Kinesaki Class kit from Japan will be here Wednesday.

[u]OKB[/u]

OKB has several new items coming out and will have some accessories and 1/350 items soon available.. more on that coming soon.

[u]Master Models[/u]

Master Models new items are on their way to us and will be on the site soon.

[u]Veteran Models[/u]

The new Veteran German accessories should be here any day.

[u]Regia Marina[/u]

A new shipment of Regia Marina items including their new Roma items will be here in a week or two.

[u]Loose Cannon[/u]

All the new items from Loose Cannon (West) are in production and should be to us by the end of the year.

[u]Frog Models[/u]

We will have Frog models from Japan soon....

[u]Riich Models[/u]

We will have Riich models from China soon.

[u]Corsair Armada[/u]

Corsair Armada is close to having a new release ready, we will be announcing that hopefully by the end of the year.

[u]Alliance Modelworks[/u]

Alliance Modelworks re-stock will arrive next week as well... the 5"/38 in 1/350 they make are amazing... check those out if you haven't. Also, Alliance has some really cool stuff coming out in the next few months. You are really going to like them.... and I promise you it is not what you would expect!

[u]Admiralty / JAG Modelworks[/u]

We will have a big re-stock of JAG and Admiralty modelworks kits in stock very soon. Including the deck vehicles in 1/700 and 1/350. Pavel is doing a wonderful job now with JAG and we are excited to see new releases in the future!

[u]Flyhawk Models[/u]

Flyhawk has several new items that they will announce to me on the 15th... we will post them on the site for pre-orders as soon as they tell us what the items are. I would assume I will receive them end of novemeber / beginning of december.

[u]New Surprise Company[/u]

While we are talking about things I can't talk about yet.... There will be a really cool 1/350 Resin kit from a new line of a very unique subjects that we will be announcing in December... stay tuned for that one!

[u]More to come![/u]

Thank you,
Brandon Lowe
Free Time Hobbies
www.PacificFront.com
[email protected]
706-946-1120
Click here to video chat with me

_GOTOTOP