_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New (old), guy here
Jagdtiger46
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 291 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 02:37 PM UTC
As the title suggests, I’m a new guy here as a forum member, but I’ve been lurking for quite a while. I belong to several forums now, with LSP being the first I ever joined, and ranging in topics all across the modeling spectrum; airliners, ships, aircraft, artillery, armor, sci-fi, etc. I wouldn’t exactly call myself a tread head, but I do have an abiding interest in German and Russian WWII heavy armor, as well as artillery from the period. Since I’m now embarking on more and more armor subjects, I decided that Armorama would be a good starting point, and so far that seems to be working out OK.
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 03:07 PM UTC
Welcome aboard, great to have you back. And all Kevin's are great....

Kevin
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 04:13 PM UTC
Welcome to the network I can see from your interests that a lot of the sites here will be seeing you.
Jagdtiger46
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 - 04:38 AM UTC
Thanks folks. Several people I know from other forums seem to be over here as well, albeit in different interest areas.
bmikk1
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 199 Posts
KitMaker Network: 48 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 - 08:45 AM UTC
Welcome to the forum Kevin.
old-dragon
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 3,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 592 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 11:36 AM UTC
Welcome. Don't be a stranger to any of the boards- sworn to fun, loyal to none- is a fine thing and keeps you from easily getting burnt out on any one subject!

We have a campaign proposal over on model geek{sci-fi}..."all things space/ real and fictional"- I'm shooting for a "no modeler left behind" kind of thing. Simply a consideration to muse over, or just build what ya like there for us to see.
Jagdtiger46
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 11:58 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Welcome. Don't be a stranger to any of the boards- sworn to fun, loyal to none- is a fine thing and keeps you from easily getting burnt out on any one subject!

We have a campaign proposal over on model geek{sci-fi}..."all things space/ real and fictional"- I'm shooting for a "no modeler left behind" kind of thing. Simply a consideration to muse over, or just build what ya like there for us to see.

Thanks a bunch. I've already made numerous posts (mostly about my own junk), and have been browsing/commenting periodically. So far, so good.
 _GOTOTOP