Monte San Savino Show 2011 - ITALY -
baldo65
Visit this Community
Arezzo, Italy
entire network: 19 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 05:56 AM UTC
A regard to everybody and thanks for the hospitality,

A regard to everybody, also this year G.A.St.Art. introduces the annual one it shows contest "Monte St. Savino Show" reached his 6ª edition.

President of Jury: Fabio Nunnari. The judges that have confirmed their presence are:

Fernando Volpe, Stefano Pesce, Alberto Fabri, Andrea Jula, Silvano Tomaselli and Russo Fabrizio for l’italia;

Catherine Cesario Poisson for la Francia;

Alfonso Giraldes per la Spagna;

Roman Lappat per la Germania;

Christos Stamatopoulos per la Grecia;

Sebastian Archer dall’Australia.

Marion Epensbergen Ball per la Svizzera.

Besides we have the privilege to introduce the third “Italian Fantasy World” organized in collaboration with "Legiopictorum" forum/comunity web fantasy.

Special Guest of this year; Massimo Pasquali and Diego Ruina for the painting; Roberto Chaudon for the sculpture.

With the help of some painters and sculptural fantasy that will alternate him during the demonstration.

Remembering that you will find the registration to the on-line contest (what I exhort all to use) on the site www.gastart.it together to the cards. -

I hope to see you numerous and, that rejoices in for at least once, of our hospitality in company and thoughtlessness, after all as I have always affirmed ….. to paint “figurins” is to give color to the life….. Luca Baldino.

Tthe News 2011 - Together to the Best Of Show - to the Winner will be delivered a virtual Air ticket that will be object of reimbursement from CMON if, the fortunate one will decide to participate in the contest
"Crystal Brush" that it will develop to Chicago in 2012.
Good luck!!!!!!
baldo65
Visit this Community
Arezzo, Italy
entire network: 19 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 - 08:46 PM UTC

The Link for the anticipations of the magazine of the event 2010 that
you will find awry this year St. Savino.

http://www.gastart.it/monografia-mss2010.html
 _GOTOTOP