Jentz/Doyle Tiger/Panther Books FS LOW$$$
jm190
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 90 Posts
KitMaker Network: 78 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 12:19 PM UTC
Hi All,
I would really like to pass these books onto fellow modelers who could use them rather than dump them at a local bookstore or on eBay. To that end, Ive reduced the prices down to, well, practically nothing!

These books are all in excellent shape and I have been the only owner. They are all hardcover except as noted. They are available individually, as packages, or take the whole lot. Please email me if you are interested.

Payment by PayPal preferred, USPS money orders accepted as well. Shipping is extra and will be by Media Mail, at cost. FYI, each book weighs about 2.5 to 3.0 pounds.

>Germanys Panther Tank. Jentz and Doyle SOLD

>The Combat History of German Heavy Tank Unit 653 in WWII. Munch, softcover. $10.00
>Heavy Jagdpanzer: Development, Production, Operations. Spielberger $18.00
Take these two together for $25.00

>Panzer Tactics: German Small-Unit Armor Tactics in World War II. Schneider, softcover. $15.00

>Germany's Tiger Tanks - Vol. 1: D.W. to Tiger I: Design, Production & Modifications. Jentz and Doyle $22.00 PENDING
>Germany's Tiger Tanks - Vol. 2: VK45.02 to TIGER II Design, Production & Modifications. Jentz and Doyle SOLD
>Germany's Tiger Tanks - Vol. 3: Tiger I & Tiger II, Combat Tactics. Jentz and Doyle $22.00 PENDING

Thanks for looking!
John

_GOTOTOP