selling model kits all 1/72 WW2 German
mauricethebear2009
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 34 Posts
KitMaker Network: 9 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 02:29 AM UTC
Hello,
I have a huge collection of un-built model kits,unfortunately due to the fact I am planning on going to the USA anytime soon I decided the best way to transport these models would be packed carefully in boxes and to cut down on the space required removed them all from their cardboard boxes..they are all complete but are now in plastic packaging..all with instructions and transfers..some I was going to up-grade with photo etch metal parts...there are in amongst them resin parts and white metal as well..The kits are right across the spectrum of model kit manufacturers..some are Eastern European..I am wondering if there was any way they could still be sold in this condition or you know anyone or anywhere I could sell them...Even without packaging they take up nearly 5 large boxes..there are amongst them some military vehicles as well..Most are from the German Secret Weapons programme and all are in 1/72nd scale.
I really would of course love to take them with me,but it’s not practical..I will take a handful though..The largest bulk will remain behind..Everything as I say is complete..just they have no packaging anymore..some I would say would raise a few eyebrows for sure. A full list can be compiled if it is of interest..and photographs..I’m just tentatively putting out feelers to find out if it is possible to sell them anywhere...It would be almost criminal to just trash them all if it can at all be avoided.
The few names of the manufacturers are: Dragon,Revell,Special Hobby,PM,Pavla,MPM,Condor,Trumpeter,Huma,Ace,Bilek..etc
I have recently started to compile a list of some of the models I have I need to get rid of this is the first 18 0f them:

1.Italeri...Heinkel 111Z-1..Complete with Instruction sheet/decals/all clear parts and photo/ectch Brass Parts by Eduard..72-169
2.Italeri...Mistle 1..Complete with Decals and Instruction sheet
3.Revell..E555/1..Complete with all parts/decals and Instruction sheet
4.Special Hobby..Dornier Do 317-V1...Complet Kit with All Parts/decals/resin cockpit details and instruction sheet
5.M.P.M..Focke-Wulf Fw 189 A/Nightfighter..Complete with all parts/decals/instructions/Photo-etch brass and resin.
6.Marsh Models..Gotha P60 Luft '46 Project..Complete kit which includes extensive use of white metal/resin and photo etch metal parts..instructions are a bit vague..includes all decals.
7.Revell..Focke-Wulf TL Jager "Flitzer"..complete with all part/decals and instructions
8.Bilek..JU-188 A-3/E-2 Torpedobomber..includes all parts with Resin Torpedoes and replacement clear cockpit glass by Squandron
9.Bilek..Me 210 BF-B1..Complete with all parts and instructions
10.Airfix..Focke-Wulf FW189A-2...Complete kit with instructions and Airwaves photo-etch brass up-grades.
11.Bilek..JU-188 D-2/ Nightbomner..Complete kit with instructions and photo-etch brass Radar aerials.
12.Dragon..Arado Ar 234P..Complete kit with all parts and instructions.
13.Revell..Horten lX/GO 229..Complete kit with instruction and decals
14.Revell German heavy gun17cm Kanone 18..with carriage..complete kit with instructions
15.Pavla..Siebel Fh 104 Hallore..Complete kit with Photo-etch brass and control panel decals/instructions
16.Dragon Do 335-4 Recon..complete kit with instructions and decals
17.Fine Molds..Me 410A-1..complete kit with all parts including add photo-etch up-grades by Eduard..72-220
18. Revell..Blohm & Voss BV 138 C-1/MS..Complete kit with instructions and decals..Re-boxed from the Supermodel kit by Mach 2..It appears Revell have added a few details though.

Steve in the UK

retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 10:53 AM UTC
PM inbound
Matt182
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 269 Posts
KitMaker Network: 23 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 - 02:48 AM UTC
Hi Steve,

If your willing to split them I would be interested in the Dragon kits you have. Inparticular any tigers, panthers or spgs.
mauricethebear2009
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 11:08 AM UTC
Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry...I really had the intention of getting rid of them all as I really can't take them all where I'm hopefully heading soon..it's just too much and I won't be able to build them regularly as I used to in the UK..The kits are as quoted complete..All the parts are complete as well..I just removed the kits from their boxes for easier shipping..As it turned out I really shouldnn't have bothered,but there you go. The list is below in it's entirety..

Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D 7225
Sd.Kfz. 182 King Tiger/ Henschel Turret w/ Zimmerit 7240
10.5 Sturmhaubitze 42 Ausf.G 7284
Stug.lll Ausf.G Early Production 7283
Jagdpanzer lV L/70 Early Production 7307
Jagdpanzer lV L/70 Command Version 7238
Sd.Kfz 171 Panther G Early Production w/Zimmerit
Sd.Kfz 173 Jagdpanther Early Production w/Zimmerit
Sd.Kfz. 167 Stug IV Early Production 7235
Sd.Kfz.251/2 Ausf.C Rivetted Version with Granatwerfer 7308
Sd.Kfz 167 Stug IV Late Version 7260
Sd.Kfz.186 Jagdtiger Porsche Production w/Zimmerit 7291
Sd.Kfz. 184 Elephant 7253

That's the Dragon kits I ahve in amongst the rest of them..I have no idea how much they are worth so it will be up to you to decide what would be reasonable..being in bags and not boxes you know...
Anyway if you are interested get in contact via this e-mail [email protected]

Hopefully hear from you soon...Steve in the UK

Matt182
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 269 Posts
KitMaker Network: 23 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 09:45 PM UTC
Hi Steve,

I've sent you a PM (email issues)

Thanks
Matt
mauricethebear2009
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 - 05:11 AM UTC
Hiya Retiredyank,,
I sent a mail in reply to your message with a start to the list of models for you to look at..there's 18 so far on the list..they'll be a lot more though in the coming days..Let me know what you think ok..Steve in the UK
mauricethebear2009
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 - 05:14 AM UTC
Matt in the UK,
I'm sure we can work something out for the rest of the Dragon models..I won't get rid of them until we've looked into it ok..Steve in the UK
 _GOTOTOP