_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello
Acky190
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 05:45 AM UTC
Hi all,

I am new here so thought I would introduce myself. My real name is Alex Atkinson, I am 32 and am originally from Beverley in East Yorkshire which is in the NE of the UK. I am married to Emma and we have 2 kids Logan 13 & Ryan 2, I am currently serving in Germany with the British Army, a career that has spanned 14 years and over 12 different countries so far. I am primarily a 1/72nd fixed wing RAF/RN modeller however after buying one of Revell of Germany's re-released "Classics" Nike Hercules I have decided that I would like a collection of ICBM/IRBM/SAM kits. This was clearly my first mistake as apart from the Hercules, Corporal and Honest John kits the others all come under the ebay/LMS label of "Rare" or "Vintage" which automatically adds a couple of zero's to the price tag! I have managed to source a Revell Redstone missile from the old SSP release and a Northrop Snark from the US on the same SSP release but am actively seeking the others Lacrosse, Bomarc etc! Anyway that's what I am all about, I may be asking for advice on here for certain missile related questions so please be patient!
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 06:30 AM UTC
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find plenty of helpful people willing to answer your questions.
 _GOTOTOP