_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Blast Models customer support?
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 5,579 Posts
KitMaker Network: 538 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 02:52 AM UTC
I really hate to post something like this, but I don't know what to do... I have some Blast Models Humvee sets which were bought directly from Blast webstore couple of years ago. It is just now that I started builing my Humvee and I noticed some casting problems with couple of parts in their 35051K conversion. I wrote an email to Blast a month ago (even attached few pictures to show the problems), then another email two weeks ago and another email this week. No response.

Anybody had similar experiences with Blast customer support? I have ordered from them couple of times and received pretty fast responses every time.

Mario
sfctur1
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 643 Posts
KitMaker Network: 109 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 03:39 AM UTC
Mario,
I would try and E-mail them again. They take a very long vacation in August. Hope this helps.
Tom
Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
entire network: 6,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 276 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 02, 2011 - 11:59 AM UTC
I dealt with them a couple of times and I had a small problem because of shipping to Egypt... and I remember they always answered my e-mails on the same day.. or the next day. Maybe it's because of the vacation they usually take in August, like Thomas said.

Hisham
pseudorealityx
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 2,191 Posts
KitMaker Network: 357 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 02, 2011 - 09:54 PM UTC
I had a fairly large air bubble in a small piece which I emailed along with a picture. Received a response within a day, and a replacement was mailed to me, free of charge, within 48 hours if I recall. Sounds you might just be having bad luck with the timing.

Possibly try a different email address. Maybe for whatever reason yours is falling into their spam filter or something??
Anirudharun
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 597 Posts
KitMaker Network: 35 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 01:25 AM UTC
Quite a lot of businesses in France and Germany are on holiday at the moment, and I suspect Blast models are also away. Give it a couple of days and try later this week when they should be back.

Anirudh
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 5,579 Posts
KitMaker Network: 538 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 01:59 AM UTC
Thanks for the responses guys. I did try mailing Blast from two different addresses, still nothing. I think their vacation was till August 21, so I figure someone is back in the shop... Anyway, I'll try again.

Cheers,
Mario
 _GOTOTOP