_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Back in Business - New Cave!
Dangeroo
Visit this Community
Zurich, Switzerland
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 152 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 09:30 AM UTC
Hi everyone!

As some of you may know, we just recently completed a move to our new home. Now that we're settled in it's time to get back online and to introduce my new cave! A lot smaller than the last one but it's cozy me thinks. Lots of books, models and work space! Here's the tour from left to right standing in the entry:

Cheers!
Stefan

sfctur1
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 643 Posts
KitMaker Network: 109 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 03:45 AM UTC
Stefan,
Congaduations, looks good. You have ample room for everything. Hopefully the begining of next year I will be able to built an addition to my woodworking shop. For soley my model building and display.
Tom
bmikk1
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 199 Posts
KitMaker Network: 48 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 02, 2011 - 08:19 AM UTC
Congrats on the succesful move Stefan. Nice setup and I love your glass display case.
Dangeroo
Visit this Community
Zurich, Switzerland
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 152 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 12:22 AM UTC
Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with it. The last one was in the basement of an apartment block so now I'm much closer to the family and don't have to leave the appartment to go there. And I have internet connection down there, which I didn't before (you know, the air raid shelters you have to build in every house in Switzerland... )

The move was very successful, no damages at all, which is pretty amazing in the case of my Fletcher with all the PE...

Cheers!
Stefan
rebelsoldier
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 1,336 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 03:04 PM UTC
i am impressed! and now i have some tips to work into my area. we too moved to arizona in mid june. i am stuck until my new bench gets here, its running late due to some financial setback, but hopefully in a few weeks i can get it delivered and we will assemble it. in the meantime i will keep an eye on yours for pointers. again i am impressed.

reb
 _GOTOTOP