Local, Regional, or International.
IPMS Region 2 Show - JerseyCon 2
MartinJQuinn
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 574 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 07:08 AM UTC
JERSEYCON 2 IS COMING!! JERSEYCON 2 IS COMING!!

In just over seven weeks, NJ/IPMS will be once again hosting the IPMS USA Region 2 Two- Day Convention - JERSEYCON 2. The show will be held on Friday & Saturday October 21-22, 2011 at the Wyndham Philadelphia on Route 73 in Mt Laurel NJ (In South Jersey right off Exit 4 of the NJ Turnpike). The Show theme is "America Enters the War". There will also be an award for "Best New Jersey" subject.

All Modelers who ever attended a show put on by New Jersey IPMS know how well run our shows are and what a great time is had by all. We are working on seminars and there are plenty of local attractions, as well as places to eat near the hotel - which is larger than the hotel where we held JerseyCon 1 two years ago. Along with a killer raffle, we'll have a Make N Take for junior modelers the day of the show - always a big hit with the kids.

All the info you need - including contest and model registration forms - can be found right here, or you can click on these direct links:

Show Flyer
Directions
Contest Categories
Contest Rules
Local Attractions
Places to Eat

Trophy Sponsorship Packages and Raffle Sponsorships are still available. Please contact me directly for further information, or click here for Trophy Sponsorship Info. As always, trophy & raffle sponsors will be have their names displayed on our website and at the show, with raffle donors having their names displayed on the items they've donated. Many thanks to those who sponsored in the past - your generosity is much appreciated.

For any other information, you can contact Contest Chairman Bill Schwarz @ 732-567-3724 or e-mail me.

If you plan on coming, feel free to chime in below - we hoping to have a large turnout in the ship categories and to see many of you there!
jryan1
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 - 06:30 AM UTC
JerseyCon 2 will be my first contest. What should I expect as far as competition and how many people usually enter a regional contest like this
 _GOTOTOP