A few more kits need good homes!
jm190
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 90 Posts
KitMaker Network: 78 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 01:00 PM UTC
Hi All,
Here's a couple more kits I'd like to find good homes for.

Kits are open with interior bags still sealed unless otherwise noted. All kits are 100% complete.

Prices do not include postage which will be charged at cost. I will deliver kits anywhere the USPS provides service to from ZIP 03884. I'll try to have things in the mail within 48 hours.

At this time I'm only accepting PayPal for payment. Make an offer if you would like. Please email or PM me if you are interested in any of these kits. [email protected]

Accurate Miniatures 1/48 TBM/TBF bagged kit. This is one half of the original white box two-kit special. Includes weapon sprue with torpedoes, bombs, rockets and wing radar. Includes Accurate Miniatures Batmen, Yahagi Sinking and Okinawa decals. Includes SuperScale TBM1C/3 Avengers #48-740. Also includes AeroMaster Fleet Air Arm Avengers Pt. II #48-253 and Third Group D-Day Invasion Stripes. SOLD

Hasegawa 1/48 Advanced Scout Typhoon Mk.Ib, #51040. Kit was released with Jaguar interior/exterior resin/PE detail set. Includes Aeromaster Storms in the Sky Pt. VIII #48-372. Box is open and interior bags are removed. Clear parts and kit decals are still sealed. I will put sprues in ziploc bags for mailing. SOLD

Hasegawa 1/48 Me163B Komet #65348. This is a Japanese release of DMLs Komet. Includes CMK resin/PE interior/exterior detail set and partial Aeromaster decal sheet. One interior bag is removed and kit decals are gone. PE and clear parts are still sealed. SOLD

Special Hobby 1/48 Ju.87A #48007. Comes with resin detail. SOLD

Tamiya 1/48 A-1J Skyraider #61073. SOLD

Tamiya 1/48 Fw190D-9 #61041, This is a later issue with the correct D-9 wing configuration. Includes True Details cockpit set #48-482 and EagleCals "Yellow Tailed D-9s" #EC-21 SOLD

Thanks for looking!
John

_GOTOTOP