_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Proximity warning in Megamall
Fritz
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 495 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2003 - 10:56 AM UTC
As my friends told me & also as I have observed, the basement section of the Megamall crossing bet. bldg. A & bldg. B or you may call it the "Arcade section" where Timezone & Netopia lies is now infested by Hold-uppers. Sila yung mga Jologs na linalapitan ka pag wala na silang pera pang-arcade. I never knew this until my friends confirmed my suspicion they themselves being victims of hold-upping once. So next time you plan to go to Lil's Megamall alone thru bldg. B, go through the 2nd floor instead. It would take longer but safer.
Goodluck! :-) :-) :-)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2003 - 10:44 PM UTC
Wow! Thanks!
lonewolf
Visit this Community
entire network: 478 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 05:53 PM UTC
Hmmm..You know, nangyari na sakin yan..pero d2 nmn sa SM Southmall...It was around when nasa hmm..Grade 5 ako. Merong mga squatter na jologs (dress code: Loose-Loose shirt, inverted sunvisor, shorts na hanggang below the knee, at maruming "Duralite" imitation sandals....)(well, yung headgear, variable yan,. minsan bandana lng, o kaya bullcap..Then sa upper garment, minsan ay naka super-loose na polo shirt...The one with a sword wielding cartoon character on it..)

Nag - a arcade ako nun, then lumapit sakin...Sabi :"Boy, penge token.." Ang angas no...Parang gag* (sorry bout the language, pero galit tlga ako pag naaalala ko..imagine, ikaw, pinaghirapan mong i-acquire yung pera, tapos sila, kukunnin lng nila?!) Then sinabi ko :"Eh di bumili kayo!" Basta ..galit tlga ako nun..

Cguro, the best way to deal w/ these a-holes is to report them to the security guard...The best kung caught in the act sila...

Alam nyo, masayang-masaya ako kpag may nakikita akong squatter na kinakaladkad ng guard sa security office nila...BWAHAHAHAH...Serves those *$%#@ right!
LaTtEX
Visit this Community
entire network: 292 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2003 - 05:23 PM UTC
Subukan nila ako iharass
lonewolf
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 08:46 PM UTC
Now, if it were only possible to have a Luger in a holster strapped somewhere in our waists, then wala na tayong katatakutan. O better yet, a Thompson would do the talking...
Fritz
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 09:15 PM UTC
Or better yet an M3 Trench knife to emphasize more pain.
lonewolf
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, September 29, 2003 - 02:48 PM UTC
That way, hnde na tayo matatakot mag gala-gala sa streets..
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:29 PM UTC
Pwede na rin ang taser. It can do damage or better yet, kill in a few minutes.
lonewolf
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 06:43 PM UTC
A "Hitler Youth Knife" could do too...^___^

O a collapsable small shovel to knock the air out of those good-fer'-nothings...
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2003 - 05:21 AM UTC
I call that place "The Hell Zone" because it's noisy, the people look and dress weird, and it's bathed in red light. :-)

Always have a pen at hand. Perfectly legal to carry, but a damn fine and effective weapon for defense when needed. Take your pick: Parker or Inoxcrom fountain, ceramic or ballpoint pens. Choose your target: head, eyes, arms, torso, back, thighs... Guaranteed black or blue ink will turn to red if you are attacked and you have to use the pen for its "secondary purpose in life." I always carry one with me around whenever I go.
Fritz
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2003 - 01:25 PM UTC
nice pen idea. I have an all steel parker with me. It's gonna hurt.
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 11:18 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I call that place "The Hell Zone" because it's noisy, the people look and dress weird, and it's bathed in red light. :-)

Always have a pen at hand. Perfectly legal to carry, but a damn fine and effective weapon for defense when needed. Take your pick: Parker or Inoxcrom fountain, ceramic or ballpoint pens. Choose your target: head, eyes, arms, torso, back, thighs... Guaranteed black or blue ink will turn to red if you are attacked and you have to use the pen for its "secondary purpose in life." I always carry one with me around whenever I go.

Reminds me of the pen knife. The knife that has a knife inside it.
 _GOTOTOP