_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Adding images to Gallery/Dioramas
Shkutte
Visit this Community
Russia
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2003 - 12:01 AM UTC
Today I have tried to add my work in Gallery, but is similar at me have left nothing. I can has not absolutely understood haw it to make. I wanted that my work has appeared in Gallery/Dioramas, but instead of it the folder in Members gallery was created (by the way, sorry, I have casually created some identical picture albums). Whether it is possible to add the works in Gallery authomaticly on the site or I should be sent files by e-mail?

Please help to understand. I apologize, if the exhaustive information on mine problem exist on the site and i'm just can't find it.

Also, sorry my English - i think a have some grammatic mistakes in text.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2003 - 06:02 AM UTC
Shkutte,
First off welcome to the site. I understood you perfectly. The creation of new categories (albums) in the non-member area of the gallery has to be done by gallery administrators. What will happen over time is that we will go out and copy photos (actually just associate them via the database) from member areas to the regular gallery. This will be done on a selective basis to highlight works by various members or groups (like all the photos from a group build).

If you'd like to request your photos be added to the Diorama area please email [email protected] with your details, etc.

Thanks,
Jim
Shkutte
Visit this Community
Russia
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 07:26 PM UTC
Thank for your reply, Jim. So....if I undestand your correctly, if i want to publish my works in regular gallery - firstly i must publish it in members gallery and then write you on e-mail that i want you to copy fotos to regular gallery (if you deside that it good enouth of couse). Correctly?
 _GOTOTOP