_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings from Lincolnshire.
richardw
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 34 Posts
KitMaker Network: 9 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 07:12 PM UTC
Hi there everyone.
As a "Newb" to the site, I thought I'd better do a quick introduction, so that if I post on other topics in the forums, people don't think "Who the hell's this"
I started in the hobby as a kid, making 1/72 aircraft kits, mainly WW2 stuff, and have been making models of one sort or another ever since.
During the 1970s I started making 1/35 armour models and figures, and also got into "Balsa Bashing" with the flying model aircraft.
These days I tend to fluctuate between the two, however personal circumstance, house move, lack of space have dictated that the aircraft go on the back burner for a while.
These days the old "Mk 1 Eyeball" aint what it used to be, so 1/35 is as low as I go scalewise. I still like the WW2 armour and figure vignettes/small dioramas, but also enjoy the lager scale figure kits of various periods.
OK, that's enough rambling, time to make one last point before I go.
I am more than happy to offer advice and help to anyone with the hobby if I possibly can, but I don't live on my PC, so if you don't get an immediate response, please be patient.
Thanks for reading and "Happy Modelling"
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 14,499 Posts
KitMaker Network: 411 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 07:43 PM UTC
Hi Richard,

Welcome along.

Al
 _GOTOTOP