_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Barv
alex50h
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 05:03 PM UTC
hi, can anyone help me, i was watching a thread by BARV, the man sx 8x8 recovery truck, when my computer crashed and i have lost a lot of my site's, i have most of them back now, but i still can't find the one about the man sx 8x8 recovery truck, and if anyone know's were i can find it ,as it would be a great help as i am half way through building it in 1/24 scale. thanks alex
Bigskip
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,487 Posts
KitMaker Network: 464 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 09:08 PM UTC
Hi Alex.

I don't know if you knew, but Barv passed a couple of years ago, so there will be no more posts on the thread, but it can be found here - http://bulldogs.kitmaker.net/forums/120473#992285

Andy
okdoky
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,597 Posts
KitMaker Network: 673 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 12:31 AM UTC
Alex

Get some pics up of your build so far. Would love to see how you have tackled this one.

Steve's work was fantastic and he was so quick with his builds. He had the nack of working the plastic just right.

Looking forward to seeing yours.

Nige
rebelsoldier
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 1,336 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 03:12 AM UTC
i sure miss barv. in 09, when i was in hospital in dallas tx, he called me from his home and wanted to know how i was doing and to get back to the bench and keep out of those hospitals. i miss him still.

reb
Bigskip
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,487 Posts
KitMaker Network: 464 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 05:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

i sure miss barv. in 09, when i was in hospital in dallas tx, he called me from his home and wanted to know how i was doing and to get back to the bench and keep out of those hospitals. i miss him still.

reb

You're not alone there Reb.
SAS007
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 238 Posts
KitMaker Network: 132 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 05:59 AM UTC
Hi Alex ,

I take it you have the plans for your build ?

This was the model he was working on the day he died an was never completed. The guys from "British Bulldogs" are looking after it for me just now but if you need help with plans or pics I will see what I can do as I try to go over to see my mum once a week/fortnight so can have a look anything that might help

Steve C Jnr
alex50h
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 01:21 AM UTC
hi everybody, yes i found the site that i was looking for, i have taken bits off and put bits on, it is taken shape, Steve do you have plans ??, as mine is all guess work from your dads site, is your dads 1/35 scale ?, if it is , now i know were 'iam going wrong, mines 1/24 scale, thanks for all of the reply's, i will try and get some photo's done over the weekend. alex
okdoky
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,597 Posts
KitMaker Network: 673 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 09, 2012 - 12:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

hi everybody, yes i found the site that i was looking for, i have taken bits off and put bits on, it is taken shape, Steve do you have plans ??, as mine is all guess work from your dads site, is your dads 1/35 scale ?, if it is , now i know were 'iam going wrong, mines 1/24 scale, thanks for all of the reply's, i will try and get some photo's done over the weekend. alex

Hi Alex

Any more progress on the truck and photos !!!!!!!!!! Will you be going to Perth show this year as I would love to see what you have done with your work ??????????

Hope to see soon

Nige
 _GOTOTOP