TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Star Wars books
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 835 Posts
KitMaker Network: 350 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2002 - 07:20 AM UTC
I liked attack of the clones (both times) so much that I want to read the book, or maybe other Star Wars books. I read the post by Gunnie where he said he was glad he read the book first (attack of the clones) and that was the clincher for me wanting to read the books.

Here is my question. I went to the book store and there are about 50 Star Wars books with many different authors. Which ones are the good ones? I would like to read the whole series possibly or something that tells more obout Yoda, but I don't know which ones to go with. Any suggestions would be great
YodaMan
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 1,561 Posts
KitMaker Network: 485 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2002 - 11:34 AM UTC
Hmmm. For the AOTC novelization, You'll want the one by R.A. Salvatore. Should be easy to find, as it's the only Ep2 novelization out there!
Here's a good list of books I've read:
Darth Maul: Shadowhunter by R.A. Salvatore - good atmosphere, I enjoyed it
I, Jedi by Michael A. Stackpole - good, autobiography feel to it
The Rogue Squadron series of books by Michael A. Stackpole - interesting and sometimes funny stories about the exploits of Rogue Squadron
The Heir to the Empire trilogy by Timothy Zahn. Considered by many (including myself) to be the best EU novelization. It's quite good.
There's a startes list for you, hope it helps!
There isn'tnot really much that has to do with Yoda... I'll see if I'm missing something.

YodaMan