_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello to all...
X-2745M
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2011 - 10:09 PM UTC
Hi to everyone. New to the network. I usually model Australian HO railways, focusing on the modern era diesel electric, and also sci-fi models. Recently I was given a Tamiya 1/350 Enterprise aircraft carrier & have jumped in boots 'n all. Research on the ship itself led me here, a resource I had no idea existed until a few weeks ago. Seeing the standard of models on display, I feel as though I have been stumbling around in the dark until now. I am hoping that through this network, I can raise my skill level & produce far better results with my modelling...
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 06:05 AM UTC
Welcome to the Kitmaker network. Jump in and make your self at home. You will get lots of help and support from the members here.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 07:10 AM UTC
Welcome. From beginning to now, my modelling skills have improved exponentially. I'm sure you will find this to be a friendly site with a bunch of people looking to help you out.
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 11:12 AM UTC
Welcome to the insanity . Lots of great things to learn here and plenty of nice folks who will help you. Best regards.......Al
 _GOTOTOP