_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi I'm back
zoomie50
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 358 Posts
KitMaker Network: 164 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 01:29 PM UTC
Wanted to say hello and that I'm back. I had surgery 2 months ago. Seems they found a tumor on my brain on the left side. Took a 5 inch incision to get it all taken care of. No cancer so very thankful for that. I made it home this week. Yhea. So I have picked up building again. So I hope to be sharing not only words with you all but pics to.
Jerry
windysean
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 1,917 Posts
KitMaker Network: 133 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 02:20 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Wanted to say hello and that I'm back. I had surgery 2 months ago. Seems they found a tumor on my brain on the left side. Took a 5 inch incision to get it all taken care of. No cancer so very thankful for that. I made it home this week. Yhea. So I have picked up building again. So I hope to be sharing not only words with you all but pics to.
Jerry

That sounds great that you're back to health and building again!
thanks for posting,
-Sean.
zoomie50
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 358 Posts
KitMaker Network: 164 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 04:07 PM UTC
Thanx for the reply. Didn't mean to come across so dramatic,lol. Just thouht I'd let people know why I dropped out of site and had stoppped building. I was told it was due to the pressure from the tumor.Just want to get back to building and chatting with you all.
Jerry
 _GOTOTOP