_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Our New 'Person' Cave
Tomcat31
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,828 Posts
KitMaker Network: 212 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2011 - 11:53 AM UTC
First I would say this isn't going to be a man cave as Sam (Camogirl) doesn't like that phrase...

Well we finally moved into our first house a few weeks ago and while all the other DIY and decorating around the house has been going on I have managed to get bit of the new cave started. the room that we will be using is approximately 11' x 12' heres some pics of when it was started.

and todays pics... this will be my bench and eventually a spray bay will be replacing the PC when it moves into the office i'm building in the room next door.

Sam's Bench and hopefully a permanent photo bay will be built against the wall under the clock.

This wall will hopefully have some shelves to dispaly some kits and references and the cupboards will hide the stashes away (once i've cleared this pile of boxes out of the way)

There's still some work to do and a few shelves and pictures to put up on the walls but its nice to finally have a room to do our hobby in and not have to pack away everytime we finish
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2011 - 12:19 PM UTC
Man, must be nice having a whole room to devote to models. I share a 10x8 office and have to use my ab outside. The only difference is, I have room to set my computer up next to my bench. It's a lifesaver when looking at reference photos.
 _GOTOTOP