_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
I need help from a French modeler.
Vodnik
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 4,342 Posts
KitMaker Network: 256 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 07:49 PM UTC
I need help from a French modeler!

I have a problem with an order with Azimut Productions and would like to ask someone to contact them on my behalf by phone or maybe personally in their shop to find out what the status of that order is. They completely ignore all emails, at least those written in English...

The problem is that they charged my credit card quickly, but not for the whole amount (maybe some item was missing from stock) and since then (over two weeks now) the order has a status of "en attente de livraison"... I'm not sure what it means. If some item was missing from stock and they charged me for the rest of items, then I would expect them to send all in stock items, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

If someone would be willing to help, let me know and I'll send all order details. Thanks in advance!

retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 10:15 PM UTC
"en attente de livraison" means "waiting for delivery". I imagine that one part of the order was not in stock. They are probably waiting for that part to arrive before they bill you for it and ship your order.
Kinggeorges
Visit this Community
Barcelona, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 1,380 Posts
KitMaker Network: 115 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 11:07 PM UTC
Hello,

I do confirm the translation.

Best,
Julien
Vodnik
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 4,342 Posts
KitMaker Network: 256 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 06, 2011 - 12:30 AM UTC
Thanks for the translation!

But I would still like to get in touch with Azimut somehow. If they are indeed holding my order because of one item missing, then it is likely to be something I could do without (judging from the difference in the amount they charged and the total order cost). If that is indeed true, then I would like to ask them for cancellation of that item, so that the rest of the order can be shipped. Unless they expect the restocking really soon. I don't like that they currently have both my money and the stuff I bought...

_GOTOTOP