_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
hello from ky
firethorn
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 02:02 AM UTC
hi,my name is jr,i have been modelling for about 20 yrs and just now starting to build armore,i hope to get to no a few of you and learn some new skills,anybody from ky give me a shout,,,,,,,jr
MSGsummit
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 751 Posts
KitMaker Network: 175 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 02:25 AM UTC
Hey jr. Welcome to armorama. I'm Not living in ky anymore, I happen to be in Clarksville, Tn now. But , if you are located near Louisville, I know of a very good model club there.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 07:00 AM UTC
Hi Cole. Welcome to the forum. You will find some good advice here and hopefully develope your own techniques for others to learn from. What kind of armor are you leaning towards?
firethorn
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 02:50 PM UTC
hi guys,i live near bowling green ky,i realy like the tanks,but im going to try to do the figures,it looks like a real challenge to paint them,,,,,i have been looking for a club to join around hear do they have a web page,,,,,,thanks,,,,,jr
MSGsummit
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 751 Posts
KitMaker Network: 175 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 06:29 PM UTC
jr,
The club I know of in loiusville is the Military Modellers Club of Louisville (MMCL) they do have a web site. Just Type MMCL into google and it should come up. You can also get their contact off the IPMS website. Really great club!
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 2,659 Posts
KitMaker Network: 865 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:10 AM UTC
Howdy and welcome to the wonderful world of groundhuggers...

I never lived in KY but I pass through there every couple of years to visit family..
lived in AR until '96 been living in PA since then.... married me one of them there internet women way back in the stone ages of 28k modems..

LOL..

_GOTOTOP