FS: 1/35 German WWII Armor, figures
mcourter
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 22 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 02:28 AM UTC
Hi all,
I've got some odds and ends here to sell that I no longer need or want. Please read the description next to each item carefully. Paypal only please. USA and Canada only please. Items will be shipped USPS actual cost from Illinois. If interested, please email me (Mike) (or with questions) at: [email protected]

Friul Tracks:
ATL-04 Pz III/IV 40cm with hollow guide horn $25.00

Kits:
AFV Club LeFH18M (towed) 10.5 cm howitzer (kit AF35S24) $15.00
Box open, sprues were given a warm soapy bath with much loving care and carefully rebagged in better ziplock baggies. I am including in the price AFV's 10.5 cm howitzer ammunition LeFH18 and accessory set (kit AF 35062). If you can live with this all being opened and washed, this is a great deal. Kits are complete/perfect shape.

Trumpeter Dicker Max (00348). $12.00
Box open, sprues were given a warm soapy bath with much loving care and carefully rebagged in better ziplock baggies. Box has two corners a little damaged. I bought this at a specialty store who buys from retailers kits that are damaged and can't go on the shelf. I could tell from the box the kit likely had no damage so I gambled and won. Kit is in perfect condition. If you can live with this being opened and washed, this is a great deal. Kit is complete/perfect shape, except for the box. Comes with both individual link tracks and one piece vinyl tracks.

Figures:
Master Box Geman Tank Crew (1943-1945) (MB 3507) Kit no. 1. $3.00
Box open. Perfect shape.

Italeri Afrikakorps Kit No. 304 $3.00
Box open. Perfect shape

DML Nachtjager (nightfighter) package $10.00
Two sets (identical) of figures (#6089) four figures each set. Two sets (identical) accompanying weapons sprues (#6809). All are still in original plastic wrap. These are extras I had from DML's halftrack kit 6233. I also am including three complete clear, Z sprues from kit 6233 that contain the optical equipment and mounts. Looks like each sprue would let you build one complete set with mounting options for hull front, turret front, or cupola. (not in plastic, but sealed in a baggie).

Thanks for looking!
Mike
 _GOTOTOP