Figure kits for sale by poster.
FS/FT: Painting Miniatures by Danilo Cartacci
RNicoletti
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 169 Posts
KitMaker Network: 132 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 03:33 AM UTC
I like to add figures to my armor models to add a sense of scale and to provide some additional color to weathered vehicles.

By accident, I came to own two copies of the rare Auriga Publishing "Painting Miniatures" by Danilo Cartacci.

This is a brand new large format softcover book of 125 pages with colour photographs throughout.

In it, the famous modeller Danilo Cartacci describes how to paint historic figures in an easy and effective way. Topics are divided in chapters, starting from the materials to the creation of complex figures, which require different techniques.

This volume represents a milestone for historic figures painters, and is rich in hints and tips, addressing both the experienced modeller and the beginner.

Painting rosy complexions, badges, textures, armours, flags and bases will be much easier after reading this book.

According to information on the internet, there were only 1000 english language versions printed.

I paid $62.32 including shipping from Italy and would like to recoup my cost (or reasonably close) by sale or trade.

Drop me a line at [email protected] if interested

Regards,

Rich

_GOTOTOP