_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Wanted: General
Post your general item needs here.
HELP! Eduard M3 Honey PE set #35502 needed!
SEDimmick
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 1,745 Posts
KitMaker Network: 221 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 02:08 AM UTC
I need the Eduard M3 Honey PE set #35502 for my M2A4 converison. I have one coming from Canada ( was ordered back the middle of last month and still hasn't shown up yet) and two sets coming from Eduard itself (that prob won't ship till next week) and I'm starting to hit crunch time with getting my M2A4 completed in time for AMPS in just under 4 weeks...and to compound things I can only work on it during the weekends with me being 135 miles from home during the week for work. I have the assembly about 90-95% done, but I need the replacement PE vision slots that go on the commanders coupla so I can start painting it. I wanted to start painting this weekend, but I can at least get the hull started and get the turret done next weekend or so.

If you have this set I can either send you $$$ for it or just send you a replacement set (once they show up)..please contact me! I'm located in the US and would perfer someone also in the States so there is no delays in getting it to me. I can't find the set either from a hobby shop in the states either...

Thanks!
 _GOTOTOP