AngryDog
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 1,114 Posts
KitMaker Network: 135 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 - 09:23 PM UTC
Hi fellow Singaporeans,
I have this exact beast myself.
I'd like to sell this one as the owner had a change of interest. It's in good condition, just used a few times, none the less I've serviced it for regular maintainance, topped up oil, cleaned,etc. Comes with a moisture trap necessary for our country's humidity.
It's a silent and high-end compressor with adjustable psi capacity for detailed artwork and modeling to even painting large surfaces like a real motorcycle.
It has a large tank capacity and can run 2 airbrushes. No real timing limitation, cause it's an "industrial-based" compressor, you can leave it on for many hours with no issues, I've personally used it off and on for around 7 hours with meal breaks inbetween and all that. As long as you give the tank a minute or so to refill (that's when you can hear it a bit) without depressing your airbrush during...as you would any other compressor.. It will Last a long long time and serve you well.
I have the operating manual and can give specific details if you require.

It was bought about a month after I got mine for around $760 including GST. Make me a reasonable offer if interested. Self collect at the North of the island.
PM me for my mobile number and other questions.

_GOTOTOP