_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Operation Quick Strike Report
lonewolf
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 478 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 12:16 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Ok, where do I start? I start it from my POV. Lone came here into my house around 830h. We finish the diorama and a little talk. He played Half-Life and Day of Defeat online then Medal of Honor while I take a bath. We left home around 1030h together with the dio. We came by the vicinity around 1230h then submitted the model to Toy Kingdom and have lunch at Texas Chicken. After that, I send an SMS to LaTtEX and GI saying both of us went off to Lil's. We came in around 1330h . After looking around a few kits, a guy came to me and it was LaTtEX. Fritz was also in the vicinity. GI sent an SMS saying he'll be coming in 30 mins to eat. The four of us talk and talk and talk. GI came into the scene. Talk and talk and talk again. The grand master crismag came into the scene. Talk and talk again. Then we went off to Toy Kingdom to see the Gundam dioramas. Talk and talk again. After a while, GI left the scene. We continue the talk then went to Food Court. Then grand master crismag buys free drinks for us (Thanks :-) ) While Lone buys the fries and LaTtEX bougt some nuts?? (errr... What was that food anyway?) Around 1700h, me and Lone left the 3 guys and went home.

Dude, "Chicharon Ilocos" yun....The're not even "nuts".
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 12:20 AM UTC
SR: Check out the "AAR on Op. LILS" thread. Let's make that one the "official" after action report on our operation. It has pix included. Hence, may I suggest you copy and paste your post here in this thread to the "AAR on Op. LILS" thread. Thanks!
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 12:30 AM UTC
Ok, let close this topic.... no more postings...
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 01:28 PM UTC
Topic locked
 _GOTOTOP