_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
find a leo 1a4 1/35
majorchuck
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 9 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 04:52 PM UTC
3 weeks on ebay kijiji amazon and nothing un built in italeri leo 1a4 1/35 just how raer is this kit? In antisipatiom of mlm starting up I am lookin for these doner kits. no luck if there ever was a wish list kit for me its a new tamyia leo 1a4 new tooling a great kit I would pay 70.00 can. for or re release from italeri.
ptruhe
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 2,092 Posts
KitMaker Network: 438 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 04:57 PM UTC
One of the Italeri kits sold for $9.99 US plus $6.50 shipping on Feb 06. It was marked as shipping to US only though.

I've seen about 1 a month sell at this price over the last few months.

Paul
mmeier
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
entire network: 1,280 Posts
KitMaker Network: 213 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 10:46 PM UTC
I don't know where you sit majorchuck but

http://www.modellbau-koenig.de

from Germany has the Tamiya kit for 16€. They also have the PE kit from Eduard for it.

The< deliver to the EU and state "other countries may be possible, check with us first"
majorchuck
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 03:19 AM UTC
here and there one pops up i did win a bid for 19.00 can. plus 21.00can. shipping but it got lost in the mail and the one I did get came with the lower hull worped and many parts missing four road wheels missing for one turret glued up and a mess that was a 9.00 kit from georgia so no luck getting one to stay in my hands that is useable
majorchuck
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 03:23 AM UTC
[quote]I don't know where you sit majorchuck but

http://www.modellbau-koenig.de

from Germany has the Tamiya kit for 16€. They also have the PE kit from Eduard for it.

The< deliver to the EU and state "other countries may be possible, check with us first"[/quote
thanks for the link but as of this morning no luck there ether I have a tamyia kit that is no problem its the italieri kit leo1a4 that I am seeking.
 _GOTOTOP