Shows and events in North America.
FORT WORTH MILITARIA SHOW SEPT 17 & 18, 2011
cckw1944
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 03:56 PM UTC
Hello Folks, I know this is abit early to post this, however i'm trying to get the word out as early as possable so that folks who wish to plan on setting up either a display or vender table can get that arranged early enough so that no one is left out. The show is already taking shape with what looks like a great bunch of venders & displays along with a special guest, which will be announced by this summer. Also the show has two web based sites to save on your favorites so that you can check back often for updates and contacts if you should like to setup. As always, living history reenactors are welcome to showup in uniform. This is a great event for the scale military modelers to view original era uniforms, fieldgear and equipment to ref photos and take photos of living history reenactors in full uniforms and combat gear from Civil war, World war I & World War II. Hope to attract a few vietnam war living history folks to show up in uniform & gear. Many Venders with plenty of ref books willing to sell or trade. A wonderful event to bring the kids to share the history. Any Hobby shop / scale military model venders that wish to setup a sales table at this show are more than welcome to. Please follow the links posted below to make contact for info on trade tables and display tables.

FORT WORTH MILITARIA SHOW, Fort Worth, Texas. Sept 16th, 17th & 18th, 2011 at the Amon G. Carter Exhibits Bldg. (round Up Inn) Any & All Wars represented.

http://www.armstoarmor.com/fwmilitariashow/fwmilitariashow.htm

FACE BOOK:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Worth-Texas-Militaria-Show/118077404922748?ref=ts

This is going to be a super show this year with a great group of militaria venders and traders. Come share & support this one and only militaria show in North Texas. And of course, folks are more than welcome to show up in vintage military uniform.

Bo Boring

CCKW

_GOTOTOP