_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New to modeling
Avenger15
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 05:27 PM UTC

So new, in fact, that it's not really accurate to say I'm in to modeling, since I haven't even ordered anything yet.

I'm deployed in Iraq right now and of course am surrounded by every kind of worn out, armored up, heavily modified MRAP and HMMWV you can imagine. It really rekindles a fascination in me for military vehicles, and I want to start putting together a few kits of my favorites. I would love to do a Caiman, if one is ever available. Up close these things look like 6x6 battleships.

I also want to put together a couple of vehicles from my past service, including an Avenger ADA system and maybe an M42 Duster. I'm not terribly in to the WWII stuff, except for truly oddball vehicles (someone needs to offer a Maus, ASAP!).

I'm looking forward to spending more time here soon. I doubt I'll really put anything together before I return to CONUS this summer, due to limited space and time here. We'll see, though.
Keeperofsouls2099
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 2,798 Posts
KitMaker Network: 286 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 11:57 PM UTC
Welcome to the site!and thank you for your service
 _GOTOTOP