_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Scale News Headlines
Rangefinder
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 39 Posts
KitMaker Network: 28 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 - 09:55 AM UTC
Scale News Headlines (SNH) is a central location (blog) for news and highlights on many scale modeling internet sites. I provide links to sites, headlines on what's new, and links to RSS feeds, where available, and sometimes commentary on interesting site content.

This is my effort to daily bring together much of the scale modeling news that is found on many different websites. Rather than go from site to site, you should be able to see what is new on the sites SNH lists each day. Most of the information on SNH will be links to the site hosting that article or content. Click on something and it most likely take you to that place on the hosting site. Also, links to the home pages of the sites listed on SNH are in the leftmost sidebar as well as the main content area.

The sites listed are those of interest to me, along with some 'reference' sites which host informative articles, how-to's, and valuable techniques on specialized processes, like rigging WWI airplane kits.

Any suggestions for sites to be included are welcome, although this is a one-modeler operation and by necessity needs to remain manageable. If you have a suggestion, please email me.

I hope this information is useful and timely.

http://scalenewsheadlines.blogspot.com/

Michael D

Http://web.mac.com/Eindecker/
 _GOTOTOP