_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Worse than smoking
Maeusemelker
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 122 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 07:02 AM UTC
everybody,
After over 30 years of doing other things (mostly fiddling with 1:1 scale motorbikes) the harsh winter induced me to return to modelling. I was just going to knock something together OOB - just to pass the time...and before I knew it, I started studying reference materials, improving, adding, modifying. Should have known better.
Last time around I concentrate on German and Western allied armour, but partially because one of my bikes is Russian, I'll have a go at soviet WWII armour this time. So you'll mostly find me on the russo-soviet forum, which seems a bit quiet at the moment.
Anyway, back to ruining my eyesight trying to fit the handles to the plusmodel Maxim M-4 I'm currently at - would you believe they come in four parts...each (two of which have already been consumed by the carpet monster)! Sometimes you can have too much detail.
MUNROS
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 12:33 AM UTC
Hi Dierk. welcome to the site. I never tried to quite modelling. But cigarettes are tough.
 _GOTOTOP