_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
re-intro
1stsgt
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 173 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 - 02:30 PM UTC
Well guess it is a re-intro being out of touch to long to remember, The last years has been rough. I was working two jobs total 15 hour day only had weekends off so got zero modelling done. Now had a good job home every night and getting back into my models. Cannot buy any got a bunch half done kits to finish. Ok i am a 23 year veteran of the Vietnam War and Desert Storm. And just last December my son came home from his second tour in Iraq. Hopefully this year will be better, at least for it has been. Looking forward to trying to made the local IPMS meetings. Glad to see that the site is still going strong.
MSGsummit
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 751 Posts
KitMaker Network: 175 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 - 05:37 PM UTC
Welcome back Top. Now get crackin' on those shelf queens!
MUNROS
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 12:23 AM UTC
welcome richard. It's good to hear your boy is out of there. It WILL, i'm sure, be nice to have free time again. Us older guys shouldn't work all those hours. I work 6 10's and i'm sick of it. It takes me forever to build anything. Of course, being me, it' takes me forever to do everything. RONNY.
 _GOTOTOP