_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
contacting mincraft?
dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,184 Posts
KitMaker Network: 356 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 03:44 AM UTC
Has anyone had any luck contacting mincraft on thier web site. I have been using the add. www.minicraft.com and it comes back as invalid but that is the e-mail add. on the catalog I have. Sicificly I am looking for info on the release of the 1/35th scale life boat they were supposed to release a year ago. Has it fallen by the wayside or still in the works? Thanks in advance for any help, bob d.
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 05:40 AM UTC
Hey Bob, I tried to contact Minicraft on the web a few days ago to find out about a deal that I got at the flea market. Bought a brand new 48 scale P38 J for seven dollars fifty cents. It sells on line for about thirty dollars and there are two versions , one of them sells for thirty nine ninety nine. . I will check it out again and get back to you as It may have just been a distributor and not actually Minicraft..................Al
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 05:52 AM UTC
OK Bob, try www.minicraftmodels.com instead of just www.minicraft.com. Good luck............... ................Al
dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,184 Posts
KitMaker Network: 356 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 10:07 AM UTC
Thanks Alfred. Tried it and downloaded the catalog but no life boat as of yet. Tried to contact them to see what was up with it and still can't seem to get ahold of them. Oh well. Probably have to burn an old kit to the gods of styrene to get an answer.
 _GOTOTOP