South East Michigan AMPS Interest Meeting
Jedge3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 258 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 - 04:37 PM UTC
Hello all,
I just wanted to let people in the south east Michigan area know that there will be an AMPS interest meeting this month to see if there are enough people that would be willing to start an AMPS chapter. Details are below.

The meeting location is a Biggby location in Allen Park Michigan. The meeting will be on Thursday January 27, 2011 at 7 pm.

The Biggby's is located on Outer Drive off of the Southfield Freeway. It is on the east side of the Southfield Freeway, and on the South side of Outer Drive, the side opposite the large new shopping area. It is in the small strip mall area with the Greek Resturant. The Biggby lets various groups meet there without a fee and only asks that people purchase a coffee or something else from the store. I think is a fair trade given that they will reserve tables for your group so you have space. They are building a meeting room onto to the shop which will be the meeting areas for the various groups in the future.

Address is
BIGGBY Coffee
23190 Outer Dr
Allen Park, MI 48101
313-274-2727

I will be at one of the tables with the reserve sign on it. I hope to see some people there for coffee and great discussion.

Jeff
Jedge3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 258 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 02:49 PM UTC
This message is in reply to: South East Michigan AMPS Interest Meeting
I know the weather was bad today which may account for no one showing up. So if you are interested in a Motor City AMPS group please send me an email at [email protected]. If there is interest I will set up another meeting, if not than oh well.

Jeff
 _GOTOTOP