Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
How can i Join?
MadMax
Visit this Community
Germany
entire network: 248 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:56 PM UTC
How can i join den Sonntag Bund Club
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2003 - 12:36 AM UTC
When the moon is full in the third year and the third month for the first time and boggy mists cover the land and the evil wolves prowl for their prey..defensless little piggys...RUN LIKE HELL!!!!
You could always beg and plead to SS-74 .. and maybe he'll let you in. "E can 'elp you that Hobbitsis can!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....judging from your taste in music and fascination with all things dead...........You my friend would make an excellent WOLF!! You need to get together with General Failure and plan a dinner party. Just make sure it's lamb on the menu and not pigs! Bodeen
TwistedFate
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 805 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2003 - 02:34 AM UTC
Bodeen, exactly who are you recruiting for? Methinks you're a Fluvian spy, sent to sow discord and strife among us. Report to Helga immediately for debriefing. She'll get the truth out of you.
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2003 - 04:24 AM UTC
Come join us tusky Piggies.
Though SS is away on vacation,I suppose Faust could extend the Royal Knuckle to you...

Beware the wolves,sharpen your tusks. (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) (++)
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 12:23 AM UTC
Puhleeeease don't make me see Helga!!!!!! Last time i went there I couldn't sit,walk,talk,drool,think or breathe for a week. I'm not recruiting for the enemy!!! Really I'm not. BUT...judging from the man's past postings...why try to put a square peg into a round hole. I think he would be very happy with the wolves and Fluvamaniacs. I would be very happy if he were with the wolves and Fluvians! Just kidding Max! Wait till Dave(SS-74)gets back and he'll be sure to help you out! I just DON"T want to "see" Helga again. Although she did smell pretty good! Bodeen
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2003 - 05:27 AM UTC
Max, as you're German I will nominate that you are accepted as Piggy Minister to keep beer cold and drinkable. How does that sound mein liebchen piggy? (++) (++) Jim
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2003 - 06:28 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Max, as you're German I will nominate that you are accepted as Piggy Minister to keep beer cold and drinkable. How does that sound mein liebchen piggy? (++) (++) Jim

LOL, bloody hell, that's a good one. Mad, I am sorry, I forgot to add you in the roll call, now you are Pig 101, and Minister of what Jim Said (tm). Take note, not Minister to keep beer cold and drinkable, but Minister of What Jim Said (tm)....

Oink Bloody Oink! (++)