_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
PhotoPost Dropdown Menus
CRS
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,936 Posts
KitMaker Network: 336 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 07:35 AM UTC
I am unable to move pics to Reference, or Aircraft areas in Postpost as these areas do not appear on the dropdowm menus, are these areas for moderators only ? Only albums I create in my gallery appear. Is this to change once Photopost is fully online ? Not a problem just that now that some people know I can provide closeup pics of WarBirds I have several reference pics that use up space in my gallery albums.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 09:12 AM UTC
This is a tricky subject that I am still giving thought to. Technically if you upload the images yourself and the images stay associated to your callsign then you will loose space for further images (those images will count against your total limit). If however you submit the images to us for inclusion in the gallery as reference images then they will be uploaded by a site admin and they have no such limits. Also I think that another catch-22 exists. If you upload the images and we create a place for them in the reference area. And then you delete the images from your member area, they will also be removed from the reference area. So again users might decide to "free-up" space for new images and in-the-process remove images from other areas of the gallery that admins have spent time and effort setting up.

Needless to say I need to figure out the best solution for this situation.

Jim
CRS
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,936 Posts
KitMaker Network: 336 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 10:52 AM UTC
Thanks Jim just wanted to make sure it wasn't me again. What ever way you work it out is fine with me.
 _GOTOTOP