_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Selling: Armor
Armor kits for sale by poster.
New Tooling Cyber-hobby Item! Pre-order NOW!!
CyberHobby
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
entire network: 397 Posts
KitMaker Network: 467 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 03:29 PM UTC
6660-1:35 Sd.Kfz.181 Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E Tiger I MID (January '44)

6660-1:35 Sd.Kfz.181 Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E Tiger I MID (January '44)

We are pleased to announce a newly tooled item, the 1/35 scale Tiger I Mid-Production Command version, which has NEVER been released in either Dragon’s or Cyber-Hobby’s lines before.

It’s not a product that simply puts early-production road wheels onto a late-production Tiger I. This new Tiger I Mid-Production Command version possesses a number of completely new parts. These new components include rubber-rimmed road wheels, idler wheels, travel lock, ventilator and upper hull. Moreover, the weld seams on the turret are modified. The access panel layout on the hull bottom is also rearranged. Of course, the rear panel with a long antenna storage case especially for the Command version is included as well.

This kit inherits the essence of Dragon’s kits. The hatches can be assembled open or closed, and the interior of the commander’s cupola is truly reproduced. The recoil action of the gun can be replicated thanks to the spring included. User-friendly DS tracks are offered too. The mesh on the engine deck is realistically reproduced by a photo-etched part, and Cartograf decals offer beautiful marking options.

As it’s a one-off production item, it will surely be an extremely well-sought-after kit by the end of this year!

Pre-Order NOW!!
 _GOTOTOP