_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Cromwell Models FYI....Primm Las Vegas order
gprimm
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 05:57 AM UTC
Once again I'm forced to notify my fellow modelers of the status of my year long battle with Gordon at Cromwell models. To be honest I'm very sad to once again come here and plead my case. It seems that it's the only way to get Gordon to send me my kits.

Here is my update for you. I have received 3 of the 4 kits that I ordered from Gordon. The only thing that seems to work is posting on these message boards.I placed my order with Gordon on Nov 30 2009! I ordered 2 of his MRAP and Cougar kits. I need one more MRAP to complete this order, you'd think that he would be able to send on the last kit to complete this order!

Last I heard from him he sent me an e-mail soliciting more business. Which is just amazing. I have been more than polite over the last year. I've tried to be as nice as I can to him. I do understand that he has had some health issues as well and some bad business issues befall him. I have to admit my last few e-mails have been on the more nasty side I apologize to Gordon for this but I am beyond frustrated by this situation.

All that aside it's not my fault he can't conduct business like a professional.

As I see it there is truly no excuse to blow someone off. Not send them what they have paid for and ignore all forms of communication with your customers.

I understand these are trying times all over the globe. Gordon makes great kits. To bad he doesn't understand customer service at all.

I send him at least 1 to 2 e-mails a month asking for my last remaining kit. I have not heard from him at all regarding my last kit since Aug. 24th.

If anyone out there knows how to contact Gordon please send me an e-mail at:

[email protected]

I appreciate everyone for reading this post. We all have better things to do in our lives than deal with this kind of mess.

Happy Modeling to you all,

Greg Primm

Last I heard from him he sent me an e-mail soliciting more business. Which is just amazing. I have been more than polite over the last year. I've tried to be as nice as I can to him. I do understand that he has had some health issues as well and some bad business issues befall him. I have to admit my last few e-mails have been on the more nasty side I apologize to Gordon for this but I am beyond frustrated by this situation.

All that aside it's not my fault he can't conduct business like a professional.

As I see it there is truly no excuse to blow someone off. Not send them what they have paid for and ignore all forms of communication with your customers.

I understand these are trying times all over the globe. Gordon makes great kits. To bad he doesn't understand customer service at all.

I send him at least 1 to 2 e-mails a month asking for my last remaining kit. I have not heard from him at all regarding my last kit since Aug. 24th.

If anyone out there knows how to contact Gordon please send me an e-mail at:

[email protected]

I appreciate everyone for reading this post. We all have better things to do in our lives than deal with this kind of mess.

Happy Modeling to you all,

Greg Primm
Las Vegas, NV

jon_a_its
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,336 Posts
KitMaker Network: 170 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 11:56 PM UTC
Without wishing to rehash all the same arguments, your best recourse for any loss would be with your credit card company.

Gordon does inhabit this forum, so may pick up on this post.
I have met Gordon at Telford, & his stuff is very good, but his personal difficulties are also as well known.
I hope for all concerned that he will soon be able to spend the needed time on his business model, or perhaps sub-contract production & sales to leave him time to sort out his personal issues.
Jmarles
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 1,138 Posts
KitMaker Network: 166 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 10:56 AM UTC
I've been assisting several modellers with advice on Glasgow Trading Standards and UK Trading Standards proceedings. Check out other people in a similar situation at Glasgow Online. One person claims they have a new address on Glendlaurel Ave, Glasgow which according to satellite maps is a quaint house on a residential street....maybe if you email others in your situation you can make some headway as there have been several individual complaints rather than on "en masse" proceeding. (similar to the tank rat scam). As advised by others, if you've paid by c/c just get a refund because there's a 99% chance you'll never see your order. Just ask Raymond King - his unfulfilled order goes back to 2005.
 _GOTOTOP