_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Newbie here!
Kugerkit
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 29, 2010 - 06:52 PM UTC
Hi everyone, I'm Ken and I'm currently living in the Philippines. I'm still a very newbie modeler. I've just completed one model and I'm currently working on my second model, a M113A3 from Academy. I mostly work on 1/35 but I want to do 1/72 as well. I joined this site because of all the good things I've heard about it from around the web. I'm sure I'll have an excellent time here.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 29, 2010 - 07:10 PM UTC
Welcome to the site and network Ken, I look forward to seeing some of your work.
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 09:43 AM UTC
Welcome, Ken. There's lots of gook kits to build and lots of help here at Kitmaker. Glad you joined up.
MUNROS
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 27 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 06:42 AM UTC
Ken Hello! I'm new myself, i just finished building my 4TH. model, and find it to be a very enjoyable hobby. It really is a very inexpensive hobby. Once you have the tools, and supplies you need, The cost of a kit is cheap, considering the amount of time you're involved. I've found the people here very helpful. Everyone seems willing to share their knowledge. Welcome. RONNY.
 _GOTOTOP